Seosoldiers New Service- Get a New Dot Com Site Free while you order this service

Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
PAD SUBMISSION + WEB 2.0 + PDF
NOW JUST 15$

Hi Guys!! Back again with my old yet still affective service of PAD SUBMISSION.. It has been years since I am providing this service and the results are still coming up. The reason for sticking to this service is due to the following reasons.

Consistent Results
Anchor Variation (which is the game now days)
Quick Results.
Good for varying your link building campaign.
Cheap and affordable.

Still many of you might think that PAD Submission Isn’t Working days. So, I will prove you wrong by showing you the Graphs of latest ranking improvements. Please find few graphs.

OCT.jpg

June%20July%20Combined.jpg

We have graphs of ranking improvements for each and every thread we launched. You might have been cheated or bluffed by charging a huge of amount of dollars for a Microscopic SERP Rise. Which will again disappear as time passes.

Why pay huge when you can get the same for cheap?

PAD Submission is very important for varying your link building campaign and for varying your anchor. PAD Submission is the only technique where you get NATURAL ANCHOR VARIATION.

Each and every website, not just website but each and every page of your website should have links of PAD Submission. Its cheap and affordable.

What actually I am Providing?

1 PAD Submission Blast to your Keyword and URL. We create a Software, Screensaver and a PAD File and Upload it to our server. We then submit this pad file to 750+ Software Directories. Out of which you get 280-320 Successful Submission. Don’t worry you wont get links all at once.

These directories will review our PAD File and then approve it. Hence Natural Drip Feed Option. These software directories are highly authoritive as they have hundreds of pages.

Popularity:

Software Directories not only brings links and rankings to your website but also brings popularity. As the software which we have created is free to download, Plenty of users download the software and list on their blogs or websites. Please find the graph showing huge number of downloads.

Downloads.jpg

PACKAGE:

As huge work is involved in the work and package we are charging unbelievable price of 15$.

BULK Orders: We provide great discounts for bulk Orders. PM me for bulk orders

ADDON:
PAY 30$ and get a new .Com Site with Unique 10 Posts

FAQ:

All are niche accepted?
We wont accept orders related to Adult, Gambling, Finance, Music or Movies.

How many KW and URL can I provide?
I need one Main KW & URL for PAD and 2 KW's and 1 URL for WEB 2.0 and PDF

Is there any guarantee?
We wont provide any guarantee of rankings, we are doing all the work mentioned in the package.

Whats the TAT?
The TAT is usually 3-4 days.

Report?
You get complete report of the Package.

Reviews of only 2013 and After Penguin

March%20Reviews%20Modified.jpg

After%20Penguin-Part%201%20MODIFIED.jpg

Last edited:

Repeat customer...

As I build links continuously I don’t know what the influence of this service on the serps is, but I like it for the anchor diversity.
For that reason alone I’m recommending it.

But, some of my clients are more interested in serp movement than link diversity, thus I’ve now ordered it to test a KW (500 monthly hits) on a brand new site, with no links, except for a few socials.
Let’s see what happens…

Transaction: **********230700B

Payment sent as discussed. Thanks for working with me on these, interested to see how this works in combination with my other tests. Cheers.

SEO Soldier's Link Avengers Service

Repeat customer...

As I build links continuously I don’t know what the influence of this service on the serps is, but I like it for the anchor diversity.
For that reason alone I’m recommending it.

But, some of my clients are more interested in serp movement than link diversity, thus I’ve now ordered it to test a KW (500 monthly hits) on a brand new site, with no links, except for a few socials.
Let’s see what happens…

Transaction: **********230700B

Hi, Thanks for your Honest Feedback.. Thanks for your Second Order!!!

Payment sent as discussed. Thanks for working with me on these, interested to see how this works in combination with my other tests. Cheers.

Hi Grind, Thanks for placing an Order!! Hope it would bring you good results.

do you support hebrew fonts?

Sorry, We allow only English Fonts.. No foreign Keywords are allowed..

placed an order details in pm.

Hi, Your Order is Confirmed, thanks for placing an Order..

Status
Not open for further replies.