SEOHULK

Status
Not open for further replies.

duimstra

Oct 6, 2010
Europe, ATM
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Previous threads: Thread #1, Thread #2, Thread #3, Thread #4, Thread #5, Thread #6, Thread #7

5x -30% review copies are available - PM me :)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

------------------------ First things first: ------------------------

Q: HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER LINK BUILDER OUT THERE?
A: One word: quality.
We combine automated and manual link building methods - but every post is manually checked by my team to ensure our high standards are met.
We're constantly improving our existing workflow and adding new features.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Can I provide my own articles / content?
A: No, sorry. We have our own procedures and writers for creating high quality custom content.

-------

Q: What about TAT - Turnaround Time?
A: You can select 10, 20 or 30 days while ordering on www.seohulk.com/order.
I recommend 30 days for each package to ensure a steady flow of links.
You can view your reports in real-time though using your my.seohulk.com control panel.

-------

Q: Are all sites / niches accepted?
A: No, sorry. Gambling, adult, pharma or anything illegal isn't accepted.

-------

Q: Are all languages accepted?
A: English only, at the moment.

-------

Q: Reports?
A: You can view your link report be updated in real-time through your my.seohulk.com dashboard.
Permalinks aren't visible since we don't care to be copied by our competitiors.
You can always see the links using tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.

-------

Q: What is you refund policy?
A: If you request a refund before I've put together the content you'll be refunded.
Once the campaign is started I can stop the posting but no refund will be given.
If you order link building for a site I don't allow I will cancel the order and refund you immediately.

-------

Q: Any bulk discounts?
A: Currently not, but contact me and we can work something out.

-------

Q: How do I contact you?
A: You can send me a PM here on Wicked Fire or email me at: info@seohulk.com.
Add me on Skype - my username is seohulk.

-------

Q: HOW TO ORDER?
A: Just go to www.seohulk.com and order :)
You can also send me a PM with order details but that will take longer.

REVIEW COPIES
At this time 5x 30% discount review copies for reputable members.
  1. at least 70 posts
  2. at least 5 iTrader
* PM me for the discount code for www.seohulk.com/order.

WICKED FIRE -15% DISCOUNT
Enter wickedrox while ordering on www.seohulk.com and you'll receive 15% off forever on any package.

Support / questions

Cheers,
Peter

Review Time: I can only post based off of my experience as the latest penguin update hammered me.

Communication: 4/5
Responsiveness: 3.5/5
TAT: 4/5
Quality: 3-4/5
Reporting: 3/5

The service was quite good. The only 2 things that I found an issue was reporting within the customer panel. Apparently it is an issue that Peter was aware of but couldn't fix it. The only other issue was that I ended up getting slapped for the keyword that I was chasing. Prior to the slap I had gone from #115 up to #9.

The links were kept private. That being said whatever he did do seemed to work quite well but unfortunately it will be a long time before I see the benefits due to the slap.

I would buy again for diversity but would have to do it with multiple keywords and urls.

Alright bros, this is my experience:

Speed: 5/5 (nothing to complain about here - dripped out over a month as promised)
Communication: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall Review: 4/5

Like others have mentioned in the past. The control panel and reporting is second to none. Everything is streamlined and looking pretty. Reporting is as good as it gets with "non-disclosed" links. There is a built in rank tracker which is pretty cool I guess. I chose more of a brand-anchor approach, so didn't really do much for me though.

Not sure how "premium" the premium articles are, but they'll do I suppose. Not magazine quality by any means, but not the worst I've seen.

Had an initial issue which Peter was quick to remedy. As far as serp impact goes, not much has happened. But again, that is likely due to my anchor-strategy, meaning I've played this one safe. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.