SEO/Youtube Video Traffic–How To Get 11,524 views with a simple video+400 backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Get On Top Of The SERPs And
Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Money Sites The Easy Way!

2jct5di.jpg

Above is a recent snapshot from one simple video I have produced about 2 years ago, that got 11,524 views on Youtube without even promoting it.

Here is the link to the actual video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKfM_D1gNAo"]10 funny home improvement real estate ideas for 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

I have been producing online videos for over 5 years now and have managed to dominate first page of Google with multiple listings.

dg045.jpg

And those rankings still hold as of today, although achieved more than 2 years ago.

Now, don't get me wrong here - I am not offering to get your video on top of the SERPs for each and every phrase. Not that it is impossible, but as with any SEO effort, it would require enormous resources, time and money to conquer a term with hundreds of millions of competing pages.

Youtube VIDEO SERPs Domination

Google still gives high priority to video results when it ranks sites in its search results. And there is a good reason for that - scientific studies have revealed years ago that video captures attention much better than written text. Furthermore, considering the fairly short attention span of the Internet user, video seems to be the best type of media that is best accepted universally by all web surfers.

The basic strategy goes like this. Instead of trying to push over and over again your money site, definitely leaving footprints at the end, try to dominate search results with your video, that is popular enough in the eyes of Google.

However, just like with any other search result, Google would be looking for SOCIAL PROOF that the particular video is relevant and important enough to be ranked high.

So here is what I would do for you.

1. You send me the niche you want to dominate and get targeted traffic. Preferably, provide me also with a brief description of what you want your video to be about. Alternatively, you can point me to the site or product you want to promote.

2. I conduct, completely FREE for you keyword research both on Youtube and Google. I check for relevant keywords in your niche that either have videos getting a lot of traffic or have at least 1,000 exact match local US searches and are easy to dominate Page 1 of the SERPs.

3. You get a full report, completely free again, pointing the golden nuggets you might want to focus your video around.

Caution
Beware that these keywords may suggest a topic and a focus for a video different from your initial expectations. It is not always possible to find specific topic or niche that would certainly bring you results. I might refuse to provide this service for you, if you insist ranking for a particular keyword, which I cannot guarantee page 1 placement for or big enough amount of views on Youtube.
4. If you like what you see in your FREE report and we agree on creating a video on specific topic for you, I would send you the payment link.

5. Once you complete your transaction I would start working on the script for your video. In 3 to 5 days I would contact you with a draft for your approval. Once you approve of the script I would move on to the actual production.

Get Multiple Rankings With 10 Unique Videos And Drive More Traffic For The Price Of One

6. You would get not 1, but 10 Completely Unique, Totally Search Engine Optimized Videos. What this means is that you would get 10 videos that have virtually the same content but are 100% unique in the eyes of both Google and Youtube. Using my special technique I would produce these so that you can target not 1 keyword, but 10 Keywords at once.

Here are some samples of recent videos I have produced:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB3WIXyi5VY"]high end customers final - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-Wz0PE2MM"]aviva video 2 - YouTube[/ame]

You can view more samples of my video work here: articlevideos's Channel - YouTube

7. Video length would be between 1min. and 1min.30sec. The reason for your video being that long is that research in the past 5 years, has revealed that people online rarely watch more than 1 to 2 min. videos.

I would vary one or more of the following:
- your video length;
- your video file type - .wmv, .mov, .mp4, etc;
- your video file name;
All of that would help index the video better, making it look different all together in the eyes of Google.

8. I would submit, then, each version to a different top video sharing site. Sites a version of your video would land on include Dailymotion, Yahoo Video, Blip.tv, Metacafe, etc. Additionally, each version would come with different SEO Title and Description.

9. To give the initial boost your video would need so that it becomes popular and climbs the SERPs, I would create 3 Tier Link Pyramid Consisting of:

Tier 1: 10 Web 2.0 Properties where the ten videos would be embedded

Tier 2: Over 500 articles from various PR article directories, which would give at least 300 backlinks pointing to your Youtube channel and video – Guaranteed!

Tier 3: At least 50 blog comments and 50 Profile links pointing randomly to the Web 2.0 properties or to the Youtube video.

All links from above would be bookmarked and pinged on a drip feed schedule for a period of 30 days.

You would get FULL REPORTS of the link building activity. The link pyramid would be created for a period of 3-5 days after all the 10 videos are uploaded to the video sharing sites.

You get at least 400 permanent backlinks pointing to your Youtube video

Here is my

90 Days Money Back Guarantee

* If within 90 Days you figure out that what I have done for you is totally useless and you have wasted your hard earned money, let me know, I would honor your request and refund every single dime you have paid me, without any questions ever being asked.

The cost of this Video SERPs Domination Service is Just $76.

You can Get Immediate Discount of 25% if you are one of the First 10 people to order!

The price for the first 10 customers is just $56!

Here is how to order.

1. Send me a PM or post here on the thread your niche keywords and/or a short description of what your video should be about.

2. I would send perform a keyword research and get back to you with suitable keywords to target within 48h.;

3. You can always contact me at contentfoundry [at] gmail [dot] com. I am available also on on Gtalk: contentfoundry

If you have any questions, please post them here or shoot me a PM.

Special bonus

SPECIAL BONUS

The first ten people to order, would also get the complete step by step guide I am using for getting thousands of natural views on YouTube as well as first page rankings on Google.

What this means is, that you would hardly need my service again, as you would have the same blue print and tools, that I use to get the results you see in the beginning of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.