SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
**READ FIRST IMPORTANT Wickedfire BST Section Changes Everyone had to remake our THREADS and last for only 10 days. You can view the old on below with over hundreds of positive feedback!**
Here are four of my old threads
My old threads here:

My service is pretty simple:
I'll Post your Article spun on 100, 200, 400, and 600 of my Domains with up to 3 anchor/keyword links on your article and spin your article for free!! These are all new Blogs so PR will be 0 (boosting PR as we speak for next pr update)

LET ME DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOUR WEBSITES Remember: the point of paying for a service is so that you don't have to do anything. So let us take care of the writing, and spinning, linking and you just sit back and enjoy the results.

Now Offering 4 VIP Packages to choose from! (PM for BULK ORDERS DISCOUNT)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"VIP no waiting in line" 600 C-Class Domains IPS
DRIP Options::
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 6 Weeks (600 blogpost 600 domains total!!)
or
150 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 4 Weeks
(600 blogpost 600 domains total!)
600 Blogs I Write 6 Unique Articles/I spin/I post =
Only $150!!

up to 1800 Quality Dofollow Perm. Links

::Smaller Packages::
100 Blogs I Write 1 Unique Article/I spin = $30

200 Blogs I Write 2 Unique Articles/I spin = $50

400 Blogs I Write 4 Unique Articles/I spin = $100
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 4 Weeks (400 blogpost 400 domains total)
or
200 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 2 Weeks
(400 blogpost 400 domains total)

MY LARGEST PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE HERE! THIS COMBINES ALL 600 BLOGS + My 50 randomly selected of my HIGH PR domains on unique Domains totaling 650 dripped! Order Below:

WHY CHOOSE ME vs the Rest?!?!?!

My Private blog Network
-ALL TOP LEVEL DOMAINS! I own them all ! (NO LFE, WPMU, JUNK Links)
-I have over 600 Domains ( .com, .org, .net, .info)
-600 C Class Ips (NO 2 Domains are hosted on the same c class ip. 1 : 1 RATIO!)
-IP C Classes to diversify Portfolio of links
-Some of my Geo IP servers CA, Det., Philly, NV, Europe
-I'll spin all your articles free!
-Total 1800+ Dofollow Links on up to 600 Unique Domains on up to 600 Unique C Class Ips
-All sites are pinged to Guarantee practically 99% links get indexed asap!

seobenefits.JPG

GET STARTED NOW with the most powerful package!!!
"VIP no waiting in line" 600 C-Class Domains IPS
DRIP Options::
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 6 Weeks (600 blogpost 600 domains total!!)
or
150 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 4 Weeks
(600 blogpost 600 domains total!)
600 Blogs I Write 6 Unique Articles/I spin/I post = Only $150!!

MY LARGEST PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE HERE! THIS COMBINES ALL 600 BLOGS + My 50 randomly selected of my HIGH PR domains on unique Domains totaling 650 dripped! Order Below:

---------------------------------------------------------------
How do you get started?
* Select a package above clicking a link or Send the payment (paypal) to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email: (NOT PAYPAL TRANS ID)
*Topic :
URL 1: (REQUIRED)
keyword 1: (REQUIRED)
URL 2: (optional)
keyword 2: (optional)
URL 3: (optional)
keyword 3: (optional)
* Email where I send the report to:

Finished!

Turn Around Time::
Small Orders take Normally 3-4 business days depending on workload!
400/600 Blogs takes the Drip time specific by choice (2/4/6 weeks dripmode)

DISCLAIMER: NO XXX, Gambling, Non-family friendly sites allowed.

ALL REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND HERE!

Hi Stacey, i was wondering what the OBL and approx how many days does the blogpost stay on the homepage of the high PR links.

Thanks.

Hi Stacey, i was wondering what the OBL and approx how many days does the blogpost stay on the homepage of the high PR links.

Thanks.

Hi Jerry, my service isn't a homepage backlink service so to be honest since all the themes are different I don't know. My services is merely blogposts. I hope this helps.

Stacy

Thanks Stacy,

Site in fairly non competitive terms moved from 8-4 in SERPs for both main keywords.

Stacy was also super helpful when sending her some questions about the order.

Will definitely be ordering again!

Thanks Stacy,

Site in fairly non competitive terms moved from 8-4 in SERPs for both main keywords.

Stacy was also super helpful when sending her some questions about the order.

Will definitely be ordering again!

Thanks!! Great to hear the good news on movement.

Stacy

OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS

Well, I see that you have wonderful packages for SEO services. I also want to hire some new SEO professionals for my wordpress and joomla website. But are you guys provide Google analytics and weekly progress report submission for my sites.

SEO Expert

Well, I see that you have wonderful packages for SEO services. I also want to hire some new SEO professionals for my wordpress and joomla website. But are you guys provide Google analytics and weekly progress report submission for my sites.

SEO Expert

Please pm me if you are serious.

hey stacy ordered 200 blog posts

Thanks!

Just ordered 100 blog posts for 2 sites. Looking forward to serp movement.
Thanks

Thanks Fishman!!

Open for more orders!

Hey stacy,

I just rechecked on a previous blog post you did for me before. Out of the 600 domains that were posted to over 250 of them are now de-indexed.

Could you answer this chap's ^^^questions. Would love to order, just do not want to pay full price for non indexed blogs...

Hey stacy,

I just rechecked on a previous blog post you did for me before. Out of the 600 domains that were posted to over 250 of them are now de-indexed.

Hi thanks the deindexed domains were replaces. Please provide me with your report email on PM and I'll get you the new list .

Could you answer this chap's ^^^questions. Would love to order, just do not want to pay full price for non indexed blogs...

Great thanks!

PM'd u, pls have a look

PM responded to.

Very fast TAT and very clean/well-done work....some nice SERP movement on some competitive keywords..all-in-all, worth the money. Good seller all the way around.

It took about a week but my site for a super competitive keyword in finance went up a few spots on 2 keywords. I think it's well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.