Seo Steroid - Lets Ready To Get Speed Rank For Long Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello Everyone,

No crappy links, no spam, no blackhat SEO. In this package we are using 100% pure white hat seo techniques and this is neat and clean seo services package !

100% Manual Submissions Guaranteed !

This Package have big numbers of quality links thats why offering free drip submissions (15 Days Recommended) !

So here is the solution your site has badly needed !

steroid1.png

steroid2.png
Day-1 1 Youtube Video + 5 Video Likes.

steroid2.png
Day-2 100 Unique and high page rank Web2.0's also we will add Relevant images and created youtube video on each property.

steroid2.png
Day-3 100 Unique Article Submissions on high page rank and top article websites also we will add Relevant images and created youtube video on each directory.

steroid2.png
Day-4 One well written top quality press release distribute in top 20 free high page Press Release websites for life time link placement.

steroid2.png
Day-5 50 Social bookmarks from high page rank top social bookmarking sites with unique Title/Description.

steroid2.png
Day-6 We will submit Created video in top 20 video sites with the link in description and site link shown in the video.

steroid2.png
Day-7 We will create one newsvine with the fresh/Unique content + Relevant Images and created Video.

steroid2.png
Day-8 10 High page rank .EDU Blogs with Relevant Images and created Video.

steroid2.png
Day-9 10 High page rank Document sharing on top document sharing websites.

steroid2.png
Day-10 10 High Pr Wiki Pages - with Relevant Images and created Video.

steroid2.png
Day-11 10 Pr4+ Forums for your link posting and we will try to find your website category forums !

steroid2.png
Day-12 10 Pr2+ Blogs for commenting and we will try to find your website category blogs !

steroid3.png
Day-13-14 10 Manual Social bookmarks for each above created link !

Price: $179

Special Features:
1. One Link creation on each website.
2. We will use generic keywords our self.
3. Tat Will be 15 Business Day's (Recommended).
4. You Can Add More Original Articles to Looks More Natural Your Links.
5. Drip Submissions - Free of Cost !

FaQs:
Que: How many original articles you will use and how many words?
Ans: We will use 7 Original articles 500 words each, with each order but you can add more original articles while making the order !

Que: What will be the quality of spun content?

Ans: It will be readable/good quality.

Que: What is the turnaround time?

Ans: Up to 15 business day's.

Que: Non - English keywords allowed?
Ans: Yes, please write about foreign keywords details in the form field: "Your Message or Special Instructions?" and we will make links on your foreign keywords.

Offer: 20% Discounted Review Copies Available for First 10 Members, the coupon code is 20Wicked !

Pm me or
newskype.png
"abhinavsidana" or you can add me on gtalk: "seoserviceinfo" to get Discount on Bulk Orders !

Refund policy: I will make a full refund if you will not get what i promised in this thread !

Let me know if you have any question concern ??

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.