SEO RANK BOOSTER - High Quality Diversified Link Package-Grab Discounted Reviews Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

Review Copies : We are offering $10 Discount for First 3 Senior Members

Post Below and Claim Your Discount!

Review

5w7r1

Overall Review: It's only the third week through my order and 4 out of 5 keywords are on Google Page 1. It's an average jump of 50+ positions and the keywords are highly competitive. Furthermore, this ain't the first time i reach Page 1 with the help of Tom. I am signing this as a subscription next week onwards.

For 47 bucks, this is definitely a "no-brainer" deal.

Hey

Thanks so much for the updated review. Glad to see some great results.

Tom

5w7r1

Overall Review: It's only the third week through my order and 4 out of 5 keywords are on Google Page 1. It's an average jump of 50+ positions and the keywords are highly competitive. Furthermore, this ain't the first time i reach Page 1 with the help of Tom. I am signing this as a subscription next week onwards.

For 47 bucks, this is definitely a "no-brainer" deal.

Thanks for all the interest.

Yes, you can, as long as all domains are in the same niche.

could I use urls from different domains?

Thanks for your interest.

Do you want us to use the articles you provide as they are? Or do you want us to spin the unique articles you provide and submit the spun version?

Let me know.

also interested in this question. Besides, is it possible to swap spun content to unique: i can provide unique article, only thing that is needed is spin article. What will be the price in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.