SEO Maximus - Daily Drip Feed Link Building - 7 Backlink Sources! - Amazing Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_zero

SEO & Software Developer
Apr 21, 2008
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9aFlhKMdjY"]SEO Maximus Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Member Area Login:

http://www.seomaximus.com/login.php

Support:

http://www.impowerhouse.com/support/

How many URLs/website can I promote per campaign?
You can promote up to 3 URLs/website per campaign.

Can I change the urls of my campaigns anytime?
Exactly, just login to the member area whenever you need the URL to be changed.

Can we use spinned keywords for each URL?
Absolutely, our system already have this feature.

What do you mean by Daily Credits? Do I get charged daily?
Nope, you will only get charged monthly, eg: if you order 60 Daily Credits, you will be charged $60 monthly.

Will the content/article be relevant to my website?
Of course, it will be relevant to your website's niche.

What is the source of the article for the submission?
Right now we offer unique blend articles (scrape and mix from multiple sources) and also articlebuilder.net articles (for those who want higher quality articles).

Do we need articlebuilder.net account to use this feature?
No, we will use our own articlebuilder.net account to create the articles for you.

Will the login to the web 2.0 properties be made available?
Nope, our system didn't support that at the moment, but we can add this feature in the near future.

Nice, exactly what I was looking for. Just one thing, is it possible to add our own spun content to the system?

Nice, exactly what I was looking for. Just one thing, is it possible to add our own spun content to the system?

Hi, we don't support that feature at the moment. But will add it in the near future if we get a lot of request for this.

Right now we offer 2 article type, Unique Blend and ArticleBuilder.net article.

The Unique Blend articles is giving us the best results right now. It will have:

- A much better article spinning (3 level deep!)
- The article uniqueness rate is now more than 95%!
- It will generate a much more readable and relevant article.
- Better natural link placement.

Also, here are some of our latest ranking results after using this service:

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

Hi, we don't support that feature at the moment. But will add it in the near future if we get a lot of request for this.

Ok, would be really nice to have this option as it is easier to promote foreign keywords this way.

Accepting more orders now.

Use this coupon code when ordering to get 7-Days Free Trial!

7DAYSFREE

This coupon is only valid one time per customer. Only a few more credits available right now, so act fast before it's gone!

Accepting more orders now.

Use this coupon code when ordering to get 25% Off!

25OFF

This coupon is only valid one time per customer. Only a few more credits available right now, so act fast before it's gone!

UPDATE:

We have finished the Link Verifier integration to our system. Now we will be able to deliver less broken links with 90%+ link validity on each submission report.

This thing is awesome
:rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.