SEO/LSI Seasoned Premium Content & Copywriter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Are you looking for high quality, premium content for your website? Perhaps you’re looking for some sales copy to be written instead?

Whatever it is, you can guarantee that you’re going to get the highest standard of work from me. Whether it’s an article on nuclear physics, or sales copy to sell your grandma, you can bet your bottom dollar I can get it done, on time and in superb native quality English.

I’m an 18 year old college student with spectacular grades in English from high school all the way up to A level, with a passionate interest in writing and being creative. I have a strong work ethic, and a constant desire to produce almost perfect quality content, and to provide a strong, reliable service to my clients, who can feel confident that I will deliver the goods, with the intention of being a strong writer they can keep coming back to for content.
Here are just a few reasons why you should employ and choose me over other writers:

High Quality Content – All content is written by ME. There’s no outsourcing, spinning or rushing in my work. I give each project 100% of my attention and passion, and make sure each article and piece of work is written to a high standard.

Quick Turnaround Times – You don’t want to have to wait 3 days for one article right? Well, I don’t intend to make you wait that long. Unless you’re ordering quite a big bulk of work, you can expect to receive your content in a very short space of time!

SEO/LSI integration – Obviously you’re not paying me just to write something you can write yourself, right? You want content that’s going to rocket you right to the top of Google; my experience in this means I can assure you a style of writing that will smoothly integrate your chosen keywords into the content, and get you rising in those search results almost instantly!

Detailed Research – My work isn’t based on guessing. Every subject is acutely researched and understood before any writing begins. This means that when your articles are being written, you can be assured that it comes across with an authoritative and professional tone, persuading your readers to come back again and again to read your interesting and informative content.

Here are just a few of many testimonials (all from this forum!) I have received due to my passionate interest in writing and delivering great content to each and every one of my clients:

Grazie
I was expecting an average, boring, misformatted, ugly, non conversational article (which is usually what I'm used to)... but fuck, was I wrong... This article delivered the fucking goods...and then some. The writer followed my directions perfectly. It was well researched. It has tons of strategically placed LSI spider food. It all just meshed so well together. Worth every penny. Fucking A+

CloudBackLinks
Ben really does deliver exceptional quality articles at really reasonable rate. His content is absolutely some of the most interesting and engaging that I have read at this price range. If you want to order lots of articles, I would definitely give Ben a try because his quality is consistent and his work is never below average! 4 Thumbs up for this service!!

Marina
Ben, Thank you for such an excellent article. Very well written, thoroughly researched and informative. Amazing value for money indeed, and the turnaround time was lightning fast. I will be ordering more articles like this from you very soon. Good work. :)

Telboy
Well I was lucky enough to be offered a review copy, so here's the review.... First things first, my latest project is very female orientated and I expected this to show when receiving the article from a young male - However I was very much mistaken, Ben thoroughly researched for my article and really did tackle the article head on, even going 400+ words over the limit ! ( Are you sure you don't want to tell us something Ben? ) I received the article very swiftly, much quicker than the time stated To be totally honest, I could go into how the sentence structure was perfect e.c.t, but with this standard of writing I and everyone at WF should expect that, and obviously Ben delivered. Overall I'd definitely recommend Ben, He's exactly what you want from a writer, adaptable to any topic, and has a no nonsense approach to handling articles.

BigJoe
I contacted Ben late last night to write a longer article than the ones he offers above. By morning he had the article waiting for me in my inbox! This was a pretty boring topic but Ben made it super exciting and even over delivered on the word count. I really love the way it was structured and the words flowed. I have been looking for a quality content writer and I just hope he doesn't get too busy!!

Jimdubya
I received 2 articles from Ben in less than 12 hours from the point of ordering. Both had readability, fluidity and the grammar/vocabulary I look for - in contrast to the non-native speaker standard I usually end up getting back.

Sonchai
I can only agree with previous reviews, Ben did a great job with the two article's I required, communication was great and delivered before scheduled even though he's got a heavy workload. I will certainly be using his services again!

MrLilley
Ordered a 600 word LSI article, Received it the next day. Great writing and good choice of keywords throughout. A+ Service

Now, onto the bit you’re really interested in: the price. My beliefs dictate that you get what you pay for, and this is a moral I stand by, and apply it fairly to my work. The bottom line is, if you want great quality work, in a relatively short space of time, AND have it SEO optimised, you have to be prepared to pay a little more for it.

1 x 500 word SEO/LSI Article – $18 (Estimated turn-around time: 1-2 days)
2 x 500 word SEO/LSI Articles – $32 (Estimated turn-around time: 1-2 days)
3 x 500 word SEO/LSI Articles – $50 (Estimated turn-around time: 1-3 days)
5 x 500 word SEO/LSI Articles – $80 (Estimated turn-around time: 2-4 days)
10 x 500 word SEO/LSI Articles – $140 (Estimated turn-around time: 3-6 days)

*Note: Depending on how many you buy, and how much work I have, these turn-around times may vary slightly*
*If your articles are more than 500 words, an additional 2 dollars per 100 words will be charged*

So if you’re looking for some great quality content to be written, don’t risk your website or product’s chances! Hire a premium native English writer today, and ensure your website gets the quality it deserves!

Heh, even though I have plenty of reviews, seems potential clients need reassuring. Right.

The next three people to contact me about work will receive my old rate of 14 dollars per 500 word article. They will be able to order a maximum of 2 articles each.

This is so I can get this kicked off like my old one did! I have an almost free plate, so what are you waiting for? Don't hesitate! Start filling your websites with pure, unadulterated rich quality content. Why waste money on second rate writers, when you can get incredibly quality, for just a few dollars more?

Ben.

Ben wrote a couple articles for me recently on a topic he had never heard of before. The topic doesn't have a ton of info and it's not something you can just wing and make work.

I was pleasantly surprised when I read the articles and discovered things about the topic that I didn't even know!

The flow was very conversational and easy to follow. The articles don't need any editing. I can copy and paste right on to my money site.

One of the best features of Ben's writing is that he doesn't force LSI keywords. Sure, LSI is important, but not at the cost of forced content. He throws some in, but no one except G will be able to tell.

Ben wrote a couple articles for me recently on a topic he had never heard of before. The topic doesn't have a ton of info and it's not something you can just wing and make work.

I was pleasantly surprised when I read the articles and discovered things about the topic that I didn't even know!

The flow was very conversational and easy to follow. The articles don't need any editing. I can copy and paste right on to my money site.

One of the best features of Ben's writing is that he doesn't force LSI keywords. Sure, LSI is important, but not at the cost of forced content. He throws some in, but no one except G will be able to tell.

Thanks dustin :) Glad to hear you enjoyed my work! Let me know if anything else comes up you want doing :thumbsup:

Ben.

I do not normally leave positive reviews for content writers.

Gave him an evil little topic that is probably an 11 out of 10 on the difficulty scale.
Dude knocked it out of the park.
The difference between a boss, and a good writer is that a good writer can take a nasty topic, research it and write something substantial where as a good writer will just rant and rave with perfect grammar for how ever many words he is contracted to write. This guy is a BOSS. If you need high end stuff for a project heres your man. Don't pay for high end fluff from some of the other so called high end writers around here. Get your shit done right. :rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:

Not only did he clearly do a nice little pile of research, he was perfectly willing to go back and revise things where I felt it could use rewording.
A++++++++++++++

Thanks for the articles. Great quality and great communication from you (always a plus in my books!).

I'll order some more within the next week or so.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.