SEO Friendly Wikipedia Backlinks: The Ultimate Authority (GetWikipediaBacklink.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofthewiki

Dec 6, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
header_.jpg

SEO FRIENDLY WIKIPEDIA BACKLINKS

About the Service

I am very experienced with Wikipedia and I have an extremely reputed and trusted account with over 40,000 edits. I am a wikipedia editor and all my links are guaranteed for a minimum of 6 months and they will be on wikipedia. It takes much time and effort to get links on wikipedia, especially links that I guarantee for 6 months.

As you may know it is almost impossible to get links into Wikipedia without an extremely trusted and authoritative site and most links get deleted by moderators the next day! With my reputation, authority, and ability to stay under the radar in Wikipedia I am able to get stable long term links.

I will add a link to your site in Wikipedia, on an existing page related to your subject. I will pick the best page allowing for both a high chance of the link sticking as well as maximizing traffic to your site. There are a lot of moderators and editors watching all the content so everything I do has to be thoroughly planned out.

Even with the new regulations and guidelines (which I mention below) - I am still the most qualified person to place links/content on Wikipedia. Here are a few of the new regulations that make things even more difficult than they already are;

A. Detecting spam (better systems) - practically all edits that involve a link addition are reviewed now, whatever the account may be. Even older accounts get reviewed now!

B. More risk - I need to do a lot more preliminary work to ensure that sites do not get blacklisted, since they are more trigger happy with spam blacklists now.

C. Standards are being raised so having a respectable account means much more work and meaningful editing.

(That’s where you donation money goes!!)

about_1.jpg

Benefits & Stats

Fact #1 | Free Backlinks
Wikipedia is always being scraped/users are copying the content and pasting it on their own domains. This means that if you have a link on a wikipedia page that gets copied, then the more copies that page gets - the more backlinks you get. Nothing is better than having people do all the work for you for FREE!

Fact #2 | Traffic Benefits
Having a link in Wikipedia gives you large amounts of nonstop and extremely targeted traffic. Within a month you could easily make back your investment.

Fact #3 | SEO Benefits
I really can't claim anything for SEO benefits, it all comes down to your own knowledge. Ask yourself this, what is the purpose of a backlink? It shows authority and trust to search engines. What better authority and trust is there than having a link inside Wikipedia, where it is nearly impossible to get a crappy site in?

People keep saying - its a no follow link. Do you think Google wants to only see do follow links - do you think that looks natural? It is a no follow link, but its the BEST fukin no-follow link you can get. Here are the current stats. Numbers speak for themselves;

+ Domain Authority (DA) = 100
+ Google PR (keep in mind that hasnt been updated for a while) = 9
+ Ahrefs domain rank = 91
+ Alexa Rank = 7

stats_1.jpg

Refunds & Guarantee

Full refund or replacement is provided if a link is removed within 6 months.

I have done almost a thousands of links now, and all of the links I have done have stuck permanently. However, the standard guarantee and monitoring period I provide is 6 months, which is usually sufficient to guarantee that a link sticks. Check Get Wikipedia Backlink FAQ for frequently asked questions if you need to.

guarantee_1.jpg

Ordering

- Your website URL (Blog URL if different)
- Page you want a link to
- Preferred Wikipedia pages you want your link on. I can provide suggestions if you don’t have any!

Testimonials from the forum + iTrader Score

My sales thread was not open when I completed the work for a few clients, so they posted an iTrader review instead!

74qA01b.png

XvnXUlk.png

nfTSWrm.png

0rnBpnz.png

VSrEaIL.png

Dh3RCSN.png

Contact

PM me! | Skype = editor.wikipedia | Email = editor@getwikipediabacklink.com
I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Cost

This price is only for Wicked Fire Members. Price usually varies (A lot) depending on niche, but I have decided to MAX OUT the price at $208. That means, no one will pay more than $208 for a link - no matter how difficult the niche is. This is a one-time fee for all the preliminary research + link placement and activation.

Previous threads incase you want to check them out!

1, 2, 3, 4

Status
Not open for further replies.