Status
Not open for further replies.

BriSSC

SEO, Web Design, Content
Dec 7, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My name is Brian. I specialize in helping other marketers get the rankings they want FAST and at an AFFORDABLE price. If you have been looking around for a reliable, professional person who knows what they are doing when it comes to SEO and linkbuilding your search is over.

Due to the success I've had, in addition to the current market demand for SEO and linkbuilding, I have decided to offer my services to fellow WickedFire members that are in need of higher rankings at a discounted price. I have broken everything down into 9 different services that I will offer a la carte.

Here are the offer and pricing details:

Linkwheel Package
· * I will write a 300-350 word article that is spinnable
· * I will post 32 spun versions of the article to 32 different web 2.0 properties (PR 4-PR 8) forming a linkwheel
· * I will make a custom video using screenshots from your website and use it across the linkwheel
· * I will post a unique image to all of the web 2.0 properties
· * I will submit everything to a ping list of over 100 (RSS)
· * I will also submit everything to my network of 1500 blogs to boost the indexing rate
· * You may submit up to 4 keywords and 4 URL’s per order from the same site
· * Turnaround time is 7 business days – you will receive a report when complete
· * Price is just $39

Blog Post Package
· * I will write an article that is related to your keyword.
· * I will spin the article to 80% using the best spinner
· * I will submit the article to 100 random blogs from my network of 1500
· * I will drip the articles at a rate of 3/day. This will take about a month to complete
· * My network is spread across multiple IP’s with different name servers
· * You may submit 1 keyword and 1 URL
· * Indexing rate is 70% minimum within 5 days from when the post goes live
· * Turnaround time is 6 business days – I will send you a report as the links go live
· * Price is just $30

Forum Profiles Package
· * I will post 400 forum links on websites with a PR 3- PR 6 minimum
· * I will ensure that all links are publicly viewable with your desired anchor text
· * I will submit all links to my Linklicious account to guarantee fast indexing
· * You can submit 2 keywords and 2 URL’s from the same site per order
· * There will be two links per profile pointing to your site
· * Turnaround time is 6 business days – I will send you a report when complete
· * Price is just $22

Monster SEO Package
· * You will get 400 authority links (in content) from different places like blog posts and article directories
· * I will then build 10 auto approved blog comments pointing towards each link
· * To get links indexed they will be submitted to Backlink Booster and Nuclear Link Indexer
· * I will create an RSS feed for each link and blast it to 20 RSS aggregates
· * I will then social bookmark all links and feeds on 30 social bookmarking websites
· * All links will come from 400 unique websites with unique IP’s
· * Indexing of all links is guaranteed
· * 100 links will be built a week over the course of four weeks
· * Each week you will receive an updated report
· * You provide between 1-5 keywords and 1-5 URL’s from the same site per order
· * Turnaround time for first report is 7 business days
· * Price is just $120

Large Combo Package (BEST SELLER)
· * I will write a 200-250 word article related to your niche
· * I will spin the article 36 times and post it on 36 different web 2.0 properties forming a linkwheel
· * I will spin the article 36 times and submit it to 36 article directories that have guaranteed approval
· * I will spin the article 36 more times and create 36 different blog posts that all have unique IP’s
· * I will make 1 custom video and use it randomly throughout the linkwheel and in the blog posts
· * I will post 1 unique image to each web 2.0 property
· *You can submit up to 4 keywords and 4 URL’s from the same site per order
· * Turnaround time is 6 business days- I will send you a report when complete
· * Price is just $65

Medium Combo Package
· * I will spin the article 24 times and post it on 24 different web 2.0 properties forming a linkwheel
· * I will spin the article 24 times and submit it to 24 article directories that have guaranteed approval
· * I will spin the article 24 more times and create 24 different blog posts that all have unique IP’s
· * I will make 1 custom video and use it randomly throughout the linkwheel and in the blog posts
· * You can submit up to 3 keywords and 3 URL’s from the same site per order
· * Price is just $50

Small Combo Package
· * I will spin the article 12 times and post it on 12 different web 2.0 properties forming a linkwheel
· * I will spin the article 12 times and submit it to 12 article directories that have guaranteed approval
· * I will spin the article 12 more times and create 12 different blog posts that all have unique IP’s
· * You can submit up to 2 keywords and 2 URL’s from the same site per order
· * Price is just $35

.edu Package
· * I will create 75 (oftentimes more) .edu links through blog comments
· * You supply URL and keyword
· * Some links will be do follow, others will be no follow
· * Turnaround time is 3 business days – I will send you a report when complete
· * Price is just $15

Submission Package
· * I will write an article of 400-450 words on your niche (you supply keyword)
· * I will submit the article to a list of over 1000 directories
· * 350 of the articles will be auto approved
· * I will use Linklicious to enhance the indexing process
· * Turnaround time is 4 business days – I will send you a report when complete
· * Price is just $15

BONUS: I will perform a free on page analysis to anyone that is interested in one of my packages. I can make a recommendation on which package will work best for you. My email address is: brianssc@yahoo.com

If interested, Please PM me or email me at: brianssc@yahoo.com

All I need to get started is:

* The package that you are interested in
* Your URL(s) and Keyword(s)
* When you contact me I will reply with payment information and any additional questions that I may have.

NOTE: I do not plan on giving any reviews. I am already offering these packages at a discounted price.

PS: If you want results in regard to your rankings try my services out. You will not be disappointed. Email me or PM me with any questions. I would love to take a look at your website and make a recommendation. My email is brianssc@yahoo.com

How many OBL can I expect on the .edu blog comment package?

Hey jgw899,

Thanks for the interest. I have sent you a PM.

In short, there will be other OBL's on the .edu blogs that I use. That said, if I feel like a certain blog is going to become saturated for whatever reason I refrain from using it. To answer your question directly, it varies from a few OBL's per blog to a few dozen OBL's or more per blog.

-Brian

Hi mate, about the Blog Post Package ,are these blog at top level domain no subdomain? what average age they have? what PR they have? are these blogs have been indexed by Google?
thank you

For Blog Post Package:

1. Do you own the blog network
2. What is the PR breakdown for the 100 blogs
3. How many words is the article

thanks

Hi mate, about the Blog Post Package ,are these blog at top level domain no subdomain? what average age they have? what PR they have? are these blogs have been indexed by Google?
thank you

Hi there mihuanyao,

Thanks for your interest. I have also sent you a PM....

- The blogs are top level domains.
- The age is anywhere from a few months to several years old.
- PR varies and changes all the time. Sometimes PR gets better, sometimes it gets worse. That said, some of my best performing blogs have no PR at all.
- Yes, they have been indexed by Google.

Respectfully,

- Brian

For Blog Post Package:

1. Do you own the blog network
2. What is the PR breakdown for the 100 blogs
3. How many words is the article

thanks

Hi wrinkle,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have also sent you a PM...

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Yes I do
2) PR changes all the time. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. I have about 1500 blogs and I do not monitor the PR regularly. I do know this: some of my best performing blogs have no PR.
3) The article will be between 200-300 words.

Let me know what you think...You will not be disappointed with my services.

Respectfully,

Brian

To everyone that placed an order today, thanks for the business! I will be sending you your reports as soon as they are ready....You will be happy that you gave my services a chance!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or a PM. I look forward to working with you!

-Brian

Wow that was a quick delivery...

Just looked at my report for the .edu blog comment package, and I'm happy with it.

There's definitely a good amount of OBL on the majority of the pages here, but it's what I would expect from any blog comment service. Some of the pages however had limited OBL (5-20).

Just as Brian said, he over delivered. He promised 75 and when he sent me the report there were already over 200 live links, and he commented on 609 so more will probably go live later.

Overall a great service and a very professional seller. This makes him a pleasure to work with.

One question...you said you threw in some .ac links...what in the hell are those?

Hey jgw899,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you have found my services helpful!

Regarding .ac links, they are the UK equivalent of .edu links.

Hope that clears it up!

Respectfully,

Brian

Hey jgw899,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you have found my services helpful!

Regarding .ac links, they are the UK equivalent of .edu links.

Hope that clears it up!

Respectfully,

Brian

I see...learned something new today!

Status
Not open for further replies.