mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Hello,

Are you tired of hiring different people who do different jobs for you? Are you tired of checking the report or even being scammed by a person who was supposed to do the job for you? If the answer is YES, keep on reading the thread.

Pure WHITE HAT techniques:

• Article writing and submission to hundreds of directories
  • Web directories submission to hundreds to thousands of web directories
  • Link wheels creation and social bookmarking of them
  • Blog commenting
  • Forum posting
  • Blog posting
I have a team of people who write unique articles (Native English speakers), submit articles to article directories, submit websites to web directories, create link wheels/mini sites, social bookmark sites, posts on forums and blogs and do many more things ... The job will be done qualitatively and manually.

But wait, you want to rank up in SERPs quickly, right? In that case:

BLACK HAT techniques:

• XRummer forum posting
  • XRummer forum profiles
  • Blog commenting with software
  • Social bookmarking attack
  • etc ...
Again, I have a team of people who use XRummer and other software to get thousands of links quickly ... but wait, they use the software wisely so they do not get the websites banned from Google.

How it works?

It is not like the other link building services where you pay for period of time basis. No, my services are high quality. I do not charge for hours done for the project, I charge on monthly basis. I have a lot of people working for me, I assign jobs for other people who do the job and then send me the reports.

Why would you trust me?

Ok, I am fairly new to this community but I am confident about my services. I am doing this services for a several people who are happy using them. Since I have no reputation in this forum I can show you my reputation on other forums where I have 60+ 100% positive deals.

So, what is the price?

As I already mentioned, I charge on monthly basis. My services start from $300/month and then it is up to your budget. The bigger your budget, the more links I will build to you.

Any review copies?

Oh yes, of course. Not free reviews but a few paid reviews. Lets say, you pay me $100 for the 2 weeks job. Since I normally charge $300/month it would be $150/2 weeks so you get blowing 30% OFF. To get a paid review copy you have to have at least 10 iTrader or be Moderator.

How do we know that you actually build links? Reports?

I will provide you full report of where your links were placed. It will include URL to the actual page where your link with anchor text is placed unless that page is under approval (for article or web directories ...)

I am interested. How do I contact you?

Please note that if you choose White Hat techniques you will get pure white hat link building services.

Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.