"SENUKE Submission Service" - [The Ultimate Tool For Total Search Engine Domination!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takotkaba

Feb 23, 2011
Mars
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
"SENUKE Submission Service" - [The Ultimate Tool For Total Search Engine Domination!]

Hi all,

If you are in the field of Internet Marketing for a while, you have to be familiar with the word SEnuke, it is the masterpiece and one of the most powerful SEO software today.

But not everyone could afford it with the high price tag, or people who can afford it but have only small amount of website wouldn't consider to buy it because they will not use it everyday.

But now you can also experience its power without having to pay for its monthly price.

So here I am, I will provide you with SEnuke submission service at a reasonable price.

SEnuke Service Basic

With basic SEnuke service submission your money site will get backlinks from 15 to 30 web 2.0 high PR properties depends on which package you choose.

Each web 2.0 properties will get backlinks from social bookmark (SB) and RSS directories. This linking structure will maximize link power from the web 2.0 sites to your benefit. This service alone can boost your search engine position to the top, especially if your site is a brand new site and have low to medium competition.

Pricing Structure Basic SEnuke Service:

> Basic Silver Package - $25

You will get:
1 Article - I will spin your article to post to Web 2.0 properties :: Each article will contain 1 link to your money site with appropriate anchor text
15 high PR Web 2.0 Properties
Unique content for each property (Spun)
RSS submission for your money site and for each Web 2.0 properties to 30 RSS Aggregator site
Ping all properties to major ping site for fast indexing
Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high PR SB site
Turn around time : 2 Days

Client should provide:
1. 1-2 url to your main site
2. 1-2 main keyword

> Basic Gold Package - $45

You will get:
2 Article - I will spin your article to post to Web 2.0 properties :: Each article will contain 1 link to your money site with appropriate anchor text
30 high PR Web 2.0 Properties
Unique content for each property (Spun)
RSS submission for your money site and for each Web 2.0 properties to 30 RSS Aggregator site
Ping all properties to major ping site for fast indexing
Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high PR SB site
Turn around time : 2 Days

Client should provide:
1. 1-2 url to your main site
2. 1-2 main keyword

Payment: Via Paypal

saintacidox@gmail.com

Basic Silver Package - 2 review copy @ 15
Basic Gold Package - 2 review copy @ 20

My Previous Thread REVIEW

attachment.php

Attachments

• review.JPG