selling domain how do you do it??

is flippa as good for just flat out domain selling?

(even without a site developed on it? though obviously it is better to do that...)

curious myself about this for a while and have just gotten more seriously into domain buying as i am building out a bunch of blog networks...

thanks a lot

I also have a domain name which i want to sell as well.Even though i put up a theme but i never really added any content or anything else.Now i want to sell it & don't know where to start.

I have a nice name domain that I want to sell but I don't know how to market him.

Have you even asked your domain how he feels about this?

It's entirely possible your domain will have some killer ideas on how you should market him, it's safe to assume that nobody knows your domain better than your domain.

My advice to you is to sit down with your domain, a bottle of wine, a bible, a calculator, a handgun, some olive oil, and a fleshlight and really talk things over. You never know when your domain might surprise you, but more importantly, you owe it to him to allow him to be a part of any major decisions that are going to affect his life.

Good Luck Brother Man!

Use promo codes when buying new domain from domain registrars, it will save you a few bucks and thus maximize your profit when selling them. Here's a very nice source of domain codes from various registrars (e.g. GoDaddy, Name, Yahoo, 1&1, Network Solutions, etc.) - http://domainpromocodes.com/

If your domain is valuable then you should consider using feature listing at Sedo, try to use Godaddy Auction too. Don't try to have negative thoughts about your business, you can also use eBay.

Forums like Namespro, digitalpoint and sites like flippa will best way to buy and sell domains. as liror said wait for buyers to contact you. you will get better deal, unless you are in a rush to sell your domains.