Seems an odd way to do business

Status
Not open for further replies.

We get hundreds of applications a day, more than half are bots and really clutter the approval process. There is a high likelihood that your application looked fake. We do figure if we deny someone who is real they will respond to us which will help to get them approved. If you wish to be approved send me the email you signed up with and ill have someone get back to you to review your application.

We dont accept publishers from come countries such as India, China, Vietnam, and a few others. If you live in one of these countries youre out of luck.

Join NeverBlueAds. When the AM ask how long you been doing this/ how many other networks you done pretend you're a bad ass baller and sez, "CJ, Azoogle, and like 10 others ... I haven't worked with you guys yet and heard your company is awesome so I thought I might ..."

You know, shit like that.

Mike:

That's a straight up legit answer and I appreciate it.

My app was submitted via my company's domain where I work at night, maybe that had something to do with it.

My POV was, as was pointed out, there are a bajillion networks i.e. fierce competition and I couldn't understand why I was rejected offhandedly when there are so many places to go. I didn't accept 'your site doesn't fit' because obviously one can build a site for whatever purpose; I thought it was a quality vetting and that blog is getting organic search traffic where it's in the number 1 SERP spot for longtail key phrases already.

I'll regroup and give my cherry time to dry out some more. Thanks for the response.

Mike:

That's a straight up legit answer and I appreciate it.

My app was submitted via my company's domain where I work at night, maybe that had something to do with it.

My POV was, as was pointed out, there are a bajillion networks i.e. fierce competition and I couldn't understand why I was rejected offhandedly when there are so many places to go. I didn't accept 'your site doesn't fit' because obviously one can build a site for whatever purpose; I thought it was a quality vetting and that blog is getting organic search traffic where it's in the number 1 SERP spot for longtail key phrases already.

I'll regroup and give my cherry time to dry out some more. Thanks for the response.

There are tons of networks to work with, but youll find out that there are only a handful of networks you will make real money with. For example you hear about Acai as the hot offer, well not every network has the best acai offer, yeah most have acai, but only two offers work well right now, the same goes for offer in other big niches like ringtones, dating, etc... its usually the top 5 networks who have the best offers.

There are tons of networks to work with, but youll find out that there are only a handful of networks you will make real money with. For example you hear about Acai as the hot offer, well not every network has the best acai offer, yeah most have acai, but only two offers work well right now, the same goes for offer in other big niches like ringtones, dating, etc... its usually the top 5 networks who have the best offers.

Too bad those Acai offers either go through ebizprogram, and have been slow as balls this past week and killing conversions, or they are through Crush llc, the shadiest advertiser on the face of the planet. (Seriously, start doing some research on Acai Power 500, a Crush llc acai offer, and read 1000's of stories of people having to cancel their cards b/c Crush makes it impossible for consumers to cancel their trials b/c the lines are busy 24/7. It's one thing to get people to up to a free trial without them know, but it's quite another to give them no opportunity to cancel it....In fact, i think i'll write another thread on this...)

Dude what:

Get used to random rejections in this biz. Even super-duper affs get blocked once in awhile because of paranoid over fraud.

Getting rejected takes some serious work to do. I don't think I can actually be rejected by them, would require too much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.