Seems an odd way to do business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude What

n00b
Sep 24, 2008
wet-shavers.com
I was rejected by Copeac within a couple of hours of applying.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a noob at this business. But I'm not a noob at business, and I have a degree.

I'd heard good things about the network here and wanted to be hooked up with a good network.

I wasn't sure what kind of site they wanted submitted; so I sent a blog site which I'm fairly serious about but is new. It is ranking highly for search terms in its niche.

So it seems like a Catch-22 to me. I have to be well-established, or already running the kind of site or offers they like to be accepted by them.

There is an off chance I might end up successful at internet marketing; in which case I would be a good asset for Copeac to have in its stable.

My attitude at this point, though, is 'Fuck them'.

I understand they want who they want, and I am probably taking the rejection too personally.

I also understand it's damn hard to acquire new customers for any business. Swing the way you want Copeac. In my opinion you are killing your long-term chances for survival with your highly elitist attitude.

/rant

Are you fucking kidding me? Even I got accepted at copeac, and I live in greece. I cant even use the offers there, just tried some things out and abandoned the account.

Rejection == Your site sucks
Whining == you suck

Go apply to another network.

Alfred Hitchcock did say a knock is as good as a boost. I'm going to sign up using that link RIGHT NOW!

I was rejected by Copeac within a couple of hours of applying... I am probably taking the rejection too personally.

This is not the last time you'll get rejected. Get used to it, or get out.

epicfail1.jpg

How the fuck did you get rejected? I'm a complete newbie to AM and I even got in. Did you list a wrong phone number, or answer all the questions with chuck norris jokes?

So, now my posts have to be moderated? Because I wasn't nice to Copeac? You're fucking kidding, right?

stop being retarded.

every newbies posts are moderated

I'm sure if you just picked up the phone and called Copeac, they would approve you.. probably just a fluke, don't whine about it, resolve it.

stop being retarded.

every newbies posts are moderated

I'm sure if you just picked up the phone and called Copeac, they would approve you.. probably just a fluke, don't whine about it, resolve it.

They weren't moderated before this thread, but meh. Seems to be lifted.

I liked the concept of a "by marketers for marketers" outfit, but it seems to me they drop the ball on a fundamental aspect of marketing: don't fuck with your prospects.

I'm not interested in calling them; I'm not a job applicant, I was a prospect.

Kai, vent over. On with life. Peace.

They weren't moderated before this thread, but meh. Seems to be lifted.

I liked the concept of a "by marketers for marketers" outfit, but it seems to me they drop the ball on a fundamental aspect of marketing: don't fuck with your prospects.

I'm not interested in calling them; I'm not a job applicant, I was a prospect.

Kai, vent over. On with life. Peace.

They were moderated because they had a link. No one here gives a fuck about your posts so settle down.

If you looked around, the owner of copeac is on here but I am assuming it is no big loss for them if you don't get approved.

Ever try calling them on the phone or did they not teach you basic communication 101 with your degree?

Explain to them that you can increase their assets and owners equity if they approve you into their network. :updown:

Status
Not open for further replies.