Seeking 50/50 partner to run xRumer, Traffic Geyser, WP Direct on my 1100 domains

All you "Wicked Fire" Mother-Fucker-ers have one thing in common--You all don't like whiners ands bullshitters. I asked a potential partner how many posts he had on WF and he said, "Not many because if you post they flame you." He's a pussy, fuck that. On a lighter note...it is true I have AVOIDED doing the grunt work and that is bullshit. I am now studying all of the Traffic Geyser videos and WP Mage videos and doing the work myself. Yes, my skill is on the phone and setting up and closing deals, but it is not getting me the results I want so I will do it Y'all's way... That is, I am stopping being a fucking "idea man" and starting to fucking PRODUCE RESULTS!!

That's the spirit! Take action to produce results.

+rep for your efforts. Apologies for the High School Musical.

Dude - I bet Shane Dollaz and Steeve over at DP would like to partner with you in several ways... and will help you with all the technical insertions and pounding things out ...

Dude - I bet Shane Dollaz and Steeve over at DP would like to partner with you in several ways... and will help you with all the technical insertions and pounding things out ...

You know I have no idea who Shane Dollaz is but I see his name mentioned here so often I had a dream about him a few nights ago. True story lol.

Here's why you are going to fail. You are not going to find good monetization for the majority of your shit outside of adsense and the sheer amount of automatization you are going to need for that amount of sites + the garbage / duplicate content you are going to put on them coupled with the lack of providing any decent user experience at all is going to get you banned from adsense.

You think you are the first person to think of this? Its two thousand fucking ten.

damn dude.. I might make that my new sig:

"You think you are the first person to think of this? Its two thousand fucking ten."