Seeking 50/50 partner to run xRumer, Traffic Geyser, WP Direct on my 1100 domains

R0ckStun

Nov 26, 2009
NYC Biatch!
I own Traffic geyser, WP Direct, xRumer, own tube and WP Mage and have 1100 domains that are 5000 clicks per day or 20.00cpc min.

Seeking a NEW YORK CITY area based partner to go 50/50, who is a technical ninja. I live in Williamsburg and am a marketing guy.

I also have three offers going on one of the top affiliate networks.

Had long distance partners that did not work out. seeking a ball busting mother fucker who can kick the shit out of these domains with this software together with me.

Also am building an auto registration platform to take trending keywords, register them, put content, and top affiliate offers on them all automated.

these are 5000 clicks per day
1GBSECURE.COM
1GBSECUREDIGITAL.COM
1GBXDCARD.COM

these are 20.00cpc min adsense

AUTOCOSTINSURANCELOWQUOTE.COM
AUTOFLORIDAINSURANCEQUOTE.COM
AUTOINSURANCENJONLINEQUOTE.COM

well *I* am seeking a sandwich. I want a local sandwich.. I tried a long distance sandwich in the past and it didn't work out. =/

Reactions: dchuk
ninja_face.jpg

Yeah you must be Godaddy's best friend! Now if all their customers could be so enterprising as you

Translation: "I'm an ideas man, I can't be bothered with doing the actual technical work"
in all honesty, why should he? if managing revenue generating concepts is his strength -- he should do just that! :) if it works as he says, both will profit.

it's not the pavers who draw the roads... you know

in all honesty, why should he? if managing revenue generating concepts is his strength -- he should do just that! :) if it works as he says, both will profit.

And nobody lives in an architect's sketch. People have good ideas all the time, extremely few people put them into action.

All you "Wicked Fire" Mother-Fucker-ers have one thing in common--You all don't like whiners ands bullshitters. I asked a potential partner how many posts he had on WF and he said, "Not many because if you post they flame you." He's a pussy, fuck that. On a lighter note...it is true I have AVOIDED doing the grunt work and that is bullshit. I am now studying all of the Traffic Geyser videos and WP Mage videos and doing the work myself. Yes, my skill is on the phone and setting up and closing deals, but it is not getting me the results I want so I will do it Y'all's way... That is, I am stopping being a fucking "idea man" and starting to fucking PRODUCE RESULTS!!