Search Engine Dominance - SEO Made Easy! Free review copies available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab420

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Search Engine Dominance - SEO Made Easy!

This Step By Step Guide Makes It Easy For ANYONE With Basic HTML To Dominate The Search Engines!

"SEO Experts" work VERY hard to make YOU believe that SEO requires years of training and experience... This is simply not true! Using this system, many websites have made it to 1st page for their keywords in 3 days or less, and you can too!

• How to choose profitable keywords
  • How to research your competition
  • How to improve your keyword density
  • How to optimize your whole website
  • How to optimize your anchor text
  • How build backlinks quickly & easily
  • How to build laser targeted traffic
  • How to dominate the search engines!
Our step-by-step guide makes it easy for anyone to dominate the major search engines. So-called "SEO Experts" work very hard to make you believe that it's a complicated science, but the truth is ANYONE can do it, and this ebook teaches you everything you need to know to begin dominating the search engines right away. Many websites have made it to the top of Google in 3 days or less!

Something to consider: if search engine optimization (SEO) truly required an expert... wouldn't there be a college degree available for SEO?
The colleges that do offer SEO training, do it as one small part of a semester long course in Internet Marketing. We're talking a couple 40 minute classes to learn SEO... not exactly "Expert training."

Detailed step-by-step instructions, screenshots and HTML code examples make it easy for anyone with basic HTML knowledge to master these techniques.

Similar courses are selling online for $99 up to $299 and more, and many of them include "blackhat" techniques that will eventually get you banned from search engines. The Search Engine Dominance System only uses search engine approved whitehat techniques to send your site to the top and keep it there.

search_engine_dominance_cover.jpg

Since this is a special offer at a reduced rate, order fulfillment is not automatic. Once payment is received, you will receive your order within 24 hours, but most orders are filled within an hour or two.

Click here to purchase Search Engine Dominance at the special forum members price of just $17!!!

I will give 3 free review copies to members with an iTrader rating of 10 or more, please PM me if you're interested.

WickedFire is full of gurus man, you can't peddle smut like that to us.
I understand what you're saying, and you're right as far as the main forum community goes... however - being the amazing forum that it is, it also brings in a lot of people who are trying to learn how to do this stuff, and a lot of the topics on here would be over their heads. I figured this might appeal to some of those people.

It's a long shot by far, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it up. ;)

It's a long shot by far, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it up. ;)
in fact it does hurt. the more shitty threads like yours appear, the more time it takes me to find the good services.

i hope you get banned for that :action-smiley-052:

Just curious - please don't shoot me for asking...

what if I were offering something like this with master resell rights instead of just the product?

I understand that the members here are beyond the skills in this book, but what about selling it?

Dude, you broke the 1st commandment ... Thou shalt not sling ebooks.

Go away, we simply don't want you here
Wow, I'm sorry - I did not realize, and here's why:
I immediately went to the "Rules of Engagement" section when I registered to read the rules. I saw the big announcement "MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!!" and read through it, and there is nothing in there about ebooks.

I saw : BEFORE You Make That Post (READ THIS if you're from DP) in there as well, but assumed the announcement contained the same advice, since the titles were very similar, and rules are rules, I didn't think I'd need to look in 2 places to read them.

This was my mistake, and I accept that - I should not have assumed. However - it may be beneficial to the site to make sure all the rules are available in both places, or just have one place for rules.

*** I'm not trying to defend myself, I made an assumption, and because of that broke the rules, I'm just posting my reason why because I thought it was helpful information.

Again, I'm sorry to bother anyone. :(

Wow, I'm sorry - I did not realize, and here's why:
I immediately went to the "Rules of Engagement" section when I registered to read the rules. I saw the big announcement "MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!!" and read through it, and there is nothing in there about ebooks.

I saw : BEFORE You Make That Post (READ THIS if you're from DP) in there as well, but assumed the announcement contained the same advice, since the titles were very similar, and rules are rules, I didn't think I'd need to look in 2 places to read them.

This was my mistake, and I accept that - I should not have assumed. However - it may be beneficial to the site to make sure all the rules are available in both places, or just have one place for rules.

*** I'm not trying to defend myself, I made an assumption, and because of that broke the rules, I'm just posting my reason why because I thought it was helpful information.

Again, I'm sorry to bother anyone. :(

It's not against the rules, just no one gives a shit.

So guess how many sales you'll get here?

ZERO. :throwup:

Status
Not open for further replies.