Scripts and Ebooks by ~OS~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordpress vs. Joomla???

I favor joomla in terms of providing a secure, efficient, extensible framework for building highly functional dynamic user-focused websites.

Although I will continue to be using wordpress for quick and fast simple websites, I will need to get up and running quickly with Joomla.

We will definitely need more than just Wordpress, Guys. We will need joomla features.

Joomla Magic Videos
1. Introduction
2. Downloading Joomla!
3. Creating your Database
4. Uploading Joomla! to your site
5. Installing and Configuring Joomla!
6. A Walk around the Front End
7. It's all about Content
8. The Back End - Administrator
9. Creating Sections
10. Creating Categories
11. Creating Content Items
12. Linking to Menus
13. Installing Templates
15. Worked Example - A membership site
17. Support and Conclusion

download page:
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/670ae0/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/e6ff91/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/4d6522/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/64c587/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/eb1703/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/975d2d/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/2fc8c0/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/49e071/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/eb5491/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/6bd97a/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/95a05e/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/a0b1e8/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/1016ea/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/c7c944/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/e9aeca/
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/e7d7c9/

I made a killing using this video script. A Hundreds Bucks a weeks.

----------
Auto Video Script
- RUN YOUR OWN VIDEO WEBSITE!

This is a STUNNING ONLINE VIDEO PORTAL that streams live videos by the thousands - and the best part is that you do not host any of the videos yourself. All videos are streamed from MySpace, AOL Video, YouTube, and many more great online video sites. Plus the videos are updated DAILY!

This is a custom coded, auto running, no maintenance required web script.

Website Features
+ Great Looking Website Design
+ Built in Google AdSense
+ Designed To Make Money
+ No Experience Required
+ Tell-a-friend feature: great for social networking!
+ Simple set up, you'll be up and running in minutes
+ Features The Latest and Most Watched Videos
+ There is a HUGE Demand for Online Videos
+ Easy To Operate, It Runs On Auto-Pilot
+ Full SEO version of the Script, Great for indexing into search engines.
+ Allows users to download videos directly from the source, no bandwidth is used on your server for
the video downloads.

+ Videos don't use your bandwidth when being streamed live.
+ No branding on the video player.
+ No large bandwidth bill.
+ Purchase includes lifetime free upgrades and support.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/66644088/AutoVideoScript-v3.3.1_version_eboss.org.rar

Stock Photo Script - Sell Your Photos Automatically!!!! - 5$!!

Stockphoto is a photogallery application written using the Django web application framework. It is designed to integrate into existing dynamic websites built with Django, to be easy to install, and to have few prerequisites, both in terms of third-party modules and in terms of expectations about site layout. It attempts to make maximum use of built-in Django facilities (authentication, admin pages, generic views) as much as possible in order to provide the simplest possible photogallery application while providing a reasonably full set of features.

There are quite probably better photogallery applications out there, but the best one I looked at had a lot of requirements (pulling in most of the author's personal development tree, e.g.). Stockphoto has limited ambitions: it is not supposed to be a Flickr replacement, but just an easy way to add a photogallery section to a website.

download page:
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/72076463/stockphotoscript1.zip

Yahoo Answer Clone
This is script like Yahoo answer.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/2ljwcd

Note: Let see if I could make money on this one.
Target Market: Students (Asian) Bwahahaha!!!

Earn a thousand bucks last month using this script alone.

----------
FaceBook Clone

download page:hxxp://tinyurl.com/3x39qq

Core CSS, 2nd Edition
Core CSS, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide that shows both beginning and expert Web developers all they need to know to achieve great results with the latest style sheet properties. In this example-rich book, Schengili-Roberts provides in-depth coverage of the CSS1 and CSS2 standards, provides a "heads up" look at what to expect in the new CSS3 specification, and covers those CSS3 properties specific to Microsoft's Internet Explorer. It is the most complete and up-to-date CSS reference available.

CSS is fundamental to current Web design, allowing you to separate content from formatting, and to do Web page layout in ways simply not possible using regular HTML. Most books on CSS simply look at how you can accomplish certain formatting tricks, but this book delves deeper, looking at how each CSS property works, what CSS is capable of, and what to expect in the near future.

This book provides the most accessible and up-to-date listing available on CSS compatibility across browsers and operating systems so Webmasters can finally know which CSS properties are "safe" to use.

download page:
hxxp://rs160.rapidshare.com/files/56025324/0130092789.rar

Tiny URL Script

A very small and simple script to shorten ugly long urls into short ones.
Also supports Adsense

Download:
hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/3ada01/

Wicked Ice if you're serious then you are a fucking idiot. Not every Arab is a muslim so swearing at God all because you see the word 'Arab' makes you an imbecile. It's like someone replacing 'arab' with 'black' and you saying 'rap music sucks'.

bro, the facebook link is damaged..can u give a new link plss..osglass, u're something..can we be partners bro ?

This is my favorite thing about wicked fire. The hijackers. (I realize this is black pot kettle statement :) )

I was joking. No offense to all Arabs.

Wicked Ice if you're serious then you are a fucking idiot. Not every Arab is a muslim so swearing at God all because you see the word 'Arab' makes you an imbecile. It's like someone replacing 'arab' with 'black' and you saying 'rap music sucks'.

Status
Not open for further replies.