SCRIPTACULOUS! CAPTCHA army scripts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNIT! ahah.. 3 full days after I finish my own Gmail class. never fails! hhaha +rep anyway.

Out of curiosity, how much sleep time (between signups) have you found to be best for preventing the ip ban? (with Gmail)

DAMNIT! ahah.. 3 full days after I finish my own Gmail class. never fails! hhaha +rep anyway.

Out of curiosity, how much sleep time (between signups) have you found to be best for preventing the ip ban? (with Gmail)

Don't know. That's not even what I personally am using this class for, plus I've only tested it like 6 times. But obviously I need to put some proxy support in the cURL script. You definitely shouldn't do this from one IP. :eek:

hey chatmasta any new developments on this? i've been really interested. thanks for what you have done so far.

Yes. I'm no longer doing myspace, however. I'm doing blogger instead. It takes one CAPTCHA to create an account on GMail, YouTube, and Blogger. I wish they had added Google account support for feedburner, but they haven't yet.

So I've made the GMail class, YouTube class, and plan to make the Blogger class today.

What's left: blogger class, set gmail accounts to accept POP3, proxy support

This is going to be available in Eli's vault, and I see you're a SQUiRT member, so you should see it there soon enough. I've been taking my time, though, busy working on other things too.

Yea, I saw how you added your colleges database, so thanks for that addition. I can't wait for the youtube class...how will they be added to the vault, will they be ready made scripts or how will that work out?

Yea, I saw how you added your colleges database, so thanks for that addition. I can't wait for the youtube class...how will they be added to the vault, will they be ready made scripts or how will that work out?

I'll give you the class and there will be some example usage. For the record, though, there isn't going to be a YouTube class, other than signing up and logging in (as logging in is special with a google account). The rest you'll have to do on your own. :)

If you look closely, you'll notice that a) it's pretty sloppy (this is one of my first real OOP scripts), and b) the concepts are simple, it just takes a lot of code to execute.

yea, just creating the accounts is what i'm really worried about. i think i can play with some macros with imacros to do the rest...

This is good, this is really good hehe.
I'm just wondering. The gmail account created is a bunch of random characters. I'm going to try to tweak this script (if I ever get the time) and try to make the accounts look more like humans (f.e.: janedoe08).
I'm also going to see what happens when an account already exists with gmail.

Maybe it would be a good idea for me to make the username (where C is consanant and V is vowel and N is number) CVCVNNNN. That way it would look pronouncable.

yes it is, and i'm wondering why the fuck release something like this, ego stroking? some thing should be kept private.

Because I need the script, but I'm doing far, far more with it. Trust me - if it harmed my I wouldn't be posting it. I'm not even going to display the CAPTCHA to the public like many here probably will, I don't need that many accounts...anyway best not go into details. :D

Oh and as far as accounts getting locked....I'm trying very hard to leave no footprint. If you see one in that code, definitely let me know.

Because I need the script, but I'm doing far, far more with it. Trust me - if it harmed my I wouldn't be posting it. I'm not even going to display the CAPTCHA to the public like many here probably will, I don't need that many accounts...anyway best not go into details. :D

Oh and as far as accounts getting locked....I'm trying very hard to leave no footprint. If you see one in that code, definitely let me know.

that's nice but why release? what is your incentive? no one seems to know how to keep to themselves these days.

i will let you find the problems with your code, i don't need any more competition but i guess it's a bit late for that after this post huh?

Just a warning: I had something similar on a site and someone from Google noticed and ordered me to take down the site otherwise I would get a lawsuit.

I didn't even knew wf allowed the posting of codes like that. Creating multiple accounts is against alot of companies tos and i'm sure wf name will come up if someone used that code and then got sued. Just my 2cent...

happy spamming :)

that's nice but why release? what is your incentive? no one seems to know how to keep to themselves these days.

i will let you find the problems with your code, i don't need any more competition but i guess it's a bit late for that after this post huh?

Because unlike you, I realize that people would like to have this code, so I'm giving it to them, as it is of no detriment to me. Is that a problem? Take a second to ask yourself that question, and when you come up with an answer, remind yourself that I don't care.

wow dunno how i missed on this thread,anyway
great contribution chatmasta,thxs a lot,and looking forward for the squirt version :)
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.