Scrapebox/Xrumer Auto Approve Blog List | 2839 domains | 15 .edu's | Instant download

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmpknhd

Mar 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello.

I have a list of auto approve blogs for sale(created 100% from scratch by me), here are the facts:

edus included in the list: 15 unique auto approve .edu's

PR of domains: PR7 domains(9) - PR6 domains(17) - PR5 domains(61) - PR4 domains(102) - PR3 domains(164) - PR2 domains(154) - PR1 domains(180) - PR0 domains(1624) - PR N/A domains(693)

PR of .edu auto approve commentable pages(according to blog analyzer): PR N/A(529) - PR5(1) - PR4(19) - PR3(26) - PR2(34) - PR1(3) - PR0(75)

Unique auto approve domains: Wordpress + Movable type(2839 total). The majority being wordpress.

Unique auto approve urls harvested from the domains: WP(214287) MT(11685)

5% of the domains are dofollow as reported by the scrapebox dofollow checker

price: 19$

max amount of copies sold: 50

The 225969 unique url's you will receive in this list were run through the scrapebox blog analyzer. The ONLY thing this list contains is blogs/urls that were:

(1)Blogs/urls found to be compatible with scrapebox(wordpress and some movable type in this particular list)
(2)Blogs/urls found to be OPEN and ready to be commented on.
(3)Blogs/urls found to have NO SPAM PROTECTION.
(4)Blogs/urls found to NOT contain an image captcha.

The ONLY thing in this list is a bunch of FRESH auto approve blogs/urls with no spam protection measures of any kind.

I selected 1 random url from every domain in the list(all 2839 domains tested) to do a test posting today. The results were 2521 successful posts out of 2839. 89% successful. I then used scrapeboxes link checking feature to see where my test link could be found, the results of that check were 2320 links found out of 2839 82% of the postings contained my test link. I used only 1 random url from each domain to maintain the freshness of the list and abuse it as little as possible, which enables me to give you the highest quality list possible, while still ensuring it's effectiveness.

proofky.jpg

With that said let me briefly summarize exactly what you get:

(1)1 text file containing all the 225969 unique auto approve urls. 1 excel file containing the results of the scrapebox blog analyzer for all 225969 urls.
(2)Inside the list there are 2839 unique fresh auto approve blogs. Between those 2839 unique domains there are 225969 unique auto approve urls.
(3)Inside the list there are 15 unique fresh auto approve .edu blogs.
(4)The entire list has absolutely no spam protection of any kind, and all the urls included in the list are ready to be posted to as reported by the scrapebox blog analyzer.

If this sounds like something you could use, Click here to receive your INSTANT download of this list!

I created this thread yesterday, and since I'm a new member and I put a link in the post I have to wait for a mod to approve the thread. The result of that was my thread was automatically near the bottom of the 2nd page right when it was approved. I think a single nudge from me to the front is reasonable :p.

I gave out a review copy so an honest review should be forthcoming at some point soon.

Hi Simmeon,

The review copy was given to nanexo. I checked my PM's and saw one from you, I'll reply shortly.

I already gave out 1 review copy, and in addition to that 3 copies have already sold. Once that number hits 50 this list will be sold out permanently.

If you're on the fence, which is understandable seeing as I have like 8 posts on this forum, I'd imagine some feedback/reviews should be arriving shortly.

Thanks again for the review.

I'm going to sleep, if there are any problems/questions I will answer them when I'm up!

are the .edu blogs Dofollow or nofollow im not to concerened about nofollow dont want them but if the edu are do follow ill take just those if so please pm me a price and details on just the edu if dofollow.

Thanks
Joe

The majority of the .edu's appear to be nofollow, possibly they are all nofollow, I didn't check them 1 by 1. The blog analyzer only works on wordpress blogs, and over half of the .edu's are actually MT. Whether MT is typically do/nofollow I don't know. But that should give you the info you need.

I'm going to sell only 20 copies of this list, so far 13 sold, so 7 more. 50 is too many.

I'm working on a new list.

This list is totally worth paying 20$ for two main reasons:
1.the amount of OBL on most of urls is very low.
2.nice websites - I have even found a PR2 dofollow blog:)

thanks pmpknhd:)

Status
Not open for further replies.