Scrapebox Blasts - Thousands of Guaranteed Links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroonnasim

Aug 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Get thousands of guaranteed instant backlinks to your website!

These will be anchored blog comment backlinks from various blogging platforms (Wordpress, Movable Type, etc..) with a wide range of PageRank and niches. I will overdeliver on all packages so even if a few drop off you will still be ahead of the package you purchase. There will be a huge mix of unique domains and ip addresses as well as links being posted on pages within the same site. I am constantly scraping new link sources so they change over time for everyone. Orders should be done within a couple days of purchase. I will turn off my ordering and notify in the thread if it looks like I am getting overloaded so things don't get backed up and everyone gets their links in a timely fashion.

Packages:

- Bronze : 5,000 Backlinks - $20.00
- Silver : 10,000 Backlinks - $40.00
- Golden : 15,000 Backlinks - $50.00

Features of Our Service:

- When your campaign is completed we will provide a complete report of all links
- All backlinks are 100% auto-approved and your backlinks appear instantly on the pages
- Point all the backlinks to one page or multiple pages on your website (your choice)
- Use as many anchor texts as you want: You can supply the keyword list or let us scrape keywords for you
- You can provide the comment text to use (spinning supported), or let us use our own library of comments

Details Needed:

- URL(s) to backlink
- Your chosen anchor text(s)
- Your email address for sending reports

Payments are accepted through PayPal only.

Hi Haroonnasim,

You have no reviews, references, iTraders or Posts. Typically someone such as yourself would offer up a couple free reviews to members in exchange for a review of their service.

If you would like, I will be the first reviewer. PM me and we can get things rolling.

Review

Pros -
-Fast delivery.
-He over delivered (gave me about 100 extra links)
-Most links (if not all) appear to be from separate domain names
-I could find my site's link on every URL he sent me.
-Prices seem to be good. I would definitely pay $20 for 5000 of these links. No question.

Cons -
-Most links seem to be nofollow. (Every one I checked was)
-It looks like it might be using somebody else's list... he added my links about 2 hours ago and on some of the pages there are already 20+ links posted after mine.
-Pages are well-spammed.

Overall - A good service for the price. Definitely recommend it!

NEW PRICES AND NEW PACKAGES

BETTER THAN EVER

Packages:

- Bronze : 5,000 Backlinks - $5.00
- Silver : 10,000 Backlinks - $10.00
- Golden : 15,000 Backlinks - $15.00
- Platinum : 25,000 Backlinks - $20.00
- Titanium : 50,000 Backlinks - $40.00

Im also Giving away 3 Silver : 10,000 Backlinks - For $5.00 Only (50% Discount)

Looking forward for some orders now

Thanks alot

Plain and simple..this offer ROCKS....Spot check a few out of the 10,000 + and they were there. Not to spammy (under 50 post)..Will run this list to get pinged and this could be great for a weekly gig and even I own scrapebox and cant do this many this fast!

if this price stays as it is you will have a bi weekly buyer from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.