Scammers and Potiental Scammers Get Posted Here

Just got contacted by Hardworking and he promised to deliver within a few days, i'll update with new information if he does or not.

Update regarding Hardworking. I disputed the paymant since he didn't deliver.. He then contacted me saying that if I removed it, he would deliver within a few days. Told him to deliver or refund and I would remove it. He completely refused to do any of it.
He is a scammer that shouldn't be allowed to sell his service here.

Admin, please look into Hardworking as he also scam us and did not deliver.

He also counter-dispute all PayPal disputes even when he did not deliver the work.

Please ban his account.

Thanks

Admin, please look into Hardworking as he also scam us and did not deliver.

He also counter-dispute all PayPal disputes even when he did not deliver the work.

Please ban his account.

Thanks

I've also been scammed by "hardworking" (who goes by Scott Li on Skype).

He initially messaged me about some guest posts and delivered on the first set, so I thought he was legit.

Then he hooked me for a bigger order ($649) and delivered about 4 of the links, but none of the others.

I've since filed a Paypal dispute and the owner of this Paypal account emailed me saying "hardworking was using his Paypal account to rip people off, blah blah blah."

Still waiting on the dispute to finish, but no word from hardworking (Scott Li) at all.

Ordered a link from this guy;

username = adss30

from this thread:

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-and-seo/183776-wikipedia-backlinks-niche-relevant.html

After a month of emails and waiting for responses. Service provider says Wikipedia is on a massive link removal mission and we will need to wait and maybe I should get some other services he offers. I mention that I don't want any other service and to let me know if there is anything I can do. After 14 days still no response to that email. I asked for a refund - and again no response. so... opened a paypal dispute.

OP! If you can't deliver the service - at least refund or reply to the email with a solution.

I don't know about his other services, but I only ordered the Wikipedia service I mentioned above and he COULDN'T DELIVER!!!!!! Still ongoing with the paypal dispute

Buyer responded and refunded me. He is not a scammer and I apologize to have posted that earlier. adss30 is a gentlemen and responded to my concern.

Ordered a link from this guy;

username = adss30

from this thread:

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-and-seo/183776-wikipedia-backlinks-niche-relevant.html

After a month of emails and waiting for responses. Service provider says Wikipedia is on a massive link removal mission and we will need to wait and maybe I should get some other services he offers. I mention that I don't want any other service and to let me know if there is anything I can do. After 14 days still no response to that email. I asked for a refund - and again no response. so... opened a paypal dispute.

OP! If you can't deliver the service - at least refund or reply to the email with a solution.

I don't know about his other services, but I only ordered the Wikipedia service I mentioned above and he COULDN'T DELIVER!!!!!! Still ongoing with the paypal dispute

I am still waiting to hear from adss30!

Buyer responded and refunded me. He is not a scammer and I apologize to have posted that earlier. adss30 is a gentlemen and responded to my concern.

Do you think your post on here or staring the pay pal dispute influenced the situation at all?

The first link I bought from this service was good, the second has yet to materialize, I have emailed adss30 a good few days ago but he hasn't responded yet.

If I don't hear from him in the next couple of days I may have to start a paypal dispute, as well as keep all you here informed.

It's funny how an extra bit of incentive in this way can sometimes get these situations resolved quicker. Thanks WF for having this thread, great idea!

Do you think your post on here or staring the pay pal dispute influenced the situation at all?

The first link I bought from this service was good, the second has yet to materialize, I have emailed adss30 a good few days ago but he hasn't responded yet.

If I don't hear from him in the next couple of days I may have to start a paypal dispute, as well as keep all you here informed.

It's funny how an extra bit of incentive in this way can sometimes get these situations resolved quicker. Thanks WF for having this thread, great idea!

We already replied to all of our emails, No need to start paypal dispute please give us your order email id, paypal email id & website url so we can track your order status & resolve your problem. Already sent you PM as well

Thanks

We already replied to all of our emails, No need to start paypal dispute please give us your order email id, paypal email id & website url so we can track your order status & resolve your problem. Already sent you PM as well

Thanks

Hi Alamgir,

Thank you for your email and PM. You did reply AFTER I posted on this thread and sent you another email making you aware I had done so, but perhaps you would have replied anyway.

I must say a TAT of up to 50 days does seem high, is the paypal dispute limit still 45 days? I will check but if so I won't risk going over the 45 day limit if I still have not received what I paid for.

That said we are only about 25 days in so far and I guess it was just reading some of the comments on your trader feedback as well as you not replying to my email at the time I made the above post, which did concern me a little.

Still I am sure that just like with the last person you refunded you will either deliver or refund me within the 45 days.

All the best,

John

Hi Alamgir,

Thank you for your email and PM. You did reply AFTER I posted on this thread and sent you another email making you aware I had done so, but perhaps you would have replied anyway.

I must say a TAT of up to 50 days does seem high, is the paypal dispute limit still 45 days? I will check but if so I won't risk going over the 45 day limit if I still have not received what I paid for.

That said we are only about 25 days in so far and I guess it was just reading some of the comments on your trader feedback as well as you not replying to my email at the time I made the above post, which did concern me a little.

Still I am sure that just like with the last person you refunded you will either deliver or refund me within the 45 days.

All the best,

John

We regret to inform you that we do not find any reason to make a post as we believe this is merely an unnecessary post. You can reach us via email or pm, we always reply our clients on time. Please go through our sales page that has all the information that our customer needs to know before ordering on our site. If you find our TAT high, we can refund you your money.
We always value our customers by providing them with our services on time, however you have really disappointed us by exploiting our reputation on a forum you could have contacted us via E-mail or Pm.

I've been scammed by these guys:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-and-seo/183687-get-your-own-wikipedia-page.html

Sent them the money, and now they're feeding me some bullsh*t "updates" for almost 4 months now. At some point they just stopped responding. They're using emails "xxx@seoarcade.com". Beware.

You haven't been scammed, you wanted to wait until this is done afaik but there was an issue with last emails. Scammed would mean that we took the money and did a runner, which isnt the case. Your last 2 emails landed in our spam box, thus not answering. Anyways, sent you an email with information about refund since this seems like the best option now instead of another delays caused by highly limited stock of pages we have.
To quickly explain - we have been scammed by one of the contractors that have caused serious issues - we gave all affected buyers choice of refund, in-agency credit, or wait time of few weeks until our other contractors will be able to post it. Anyways, hopefully the issue is resolved by now.

Anyways, I am sorry that we didn't live up to the standards of communication you expected, I was busy lately and forgot to monitor my spam box. Our bad.

We regret to inform you that we do not find any reason to make a post as we believe this is merely an unnecessary post. You can reach us via email or pm, we always reply our clients on time. Please go through our sales page that has all the information that our customer needs to know before ordering on our site. If you find our TAT high, we can refund you your money.
We always value our customers by providing them with our services on time, however you have really disappointed us by exploiting our reputation on a forum you could have contacted us via E-mail or Pm.

Dear Adss30,

I decided to leave my response to this thread a little while in order to see how the situation developed, however in light of the fact that we are nearly 5 weeks on from placing the order and there is still no sign of it being delivered, and may I also add that considering the last order I placed with you which is still under its 3 month warranty has since had its link removed, then yes please, I will accept your offer of a full refund for my outstanding order and I am sure that being an honorable service provider such as yourself you will also be refunding me for my previous failed order too, the link is meant to stick at least 3 months isn't it?

I am terribly sorry if my previous post offended your sensibility or if you feel it smeared your good name in anyway, I sincerely hope you are over the disappointment it obviously caused you, I can only hope that you can understand that as a buyer in this industry one does encounter an awful lot of bull shittters and it is easily to become a little hardened to it when you feel you smell it's acrid whiff once again descending on your horizon and that sometimes unscrupulous and dishonorable people will claim upset and offense in order to try and make you look like the offending party, simply because they really have absolutely nothing else left to respond or defend themselves with, in which case they deserve a full public rebuttal.

However I am sure that is not the case here and that my previous distrust was entirely unfounded and this has all just being a terrible misunderstanding, thus I am more than happy to leave it at that and once again my sincere apologies for any misgivings on my part.

If however my refunds are not forthcoming in a timely manner then it will be with my regret that this incident will once again escalate and may well result in pay pal disputes where evidence will be cited perhaps even this very thread, but I am sure that such actions will be entirely unnecessary and that you will leave this dispute without a stain on your character or trader feedback. I have full faith that you will do the right thing.

Yours faithfully,

John

Dear Adss30,

I decided to leave my response to this thread a little while in order to see how the situation developed, however in light of the fact that we are nearly 5 weeks on from placing the order and there is still no sign of it being delivered, and may I also add that considering the last order I placed with you which is still under its 3 month warranty has since had its link removed, then yes please, I will accept your offer of a full refund for my outstanding order and I am sure that being an honorable service provider such as yourself you will also be refunding me for my previous failed order too, the link is meant to stick at least 3 months isn't it?

I am terribly sorry if my previous post offended your sensibility or if you feel it smeared your good name in anyway, I sincerely hope you are over the disappointment it obviously caused you, I can only hope that you can understand that as a buyer in this industry one does encounter an awful lot of bull shittters and it is easily to become a little hardened to it when you feel you smell it's acrid whiff once again descending on your horizon and that sometimes unscrupulous and dishonorable people will claim upset and offense in order to try and make you look like the offending party, simply because they really have absolutely nothing else left to respond or defend themselves with, in which case they deserve a full public rebuttal.

However I am sure that is not the case here and that my previous distrust was entirely unfounded and this has all just being a terrible misunderstanding, thus I am more than happy to leave it at that and once again my sincere apologies for any misgivings on my part.

If however my refunds are not forthcoming in a timely manner then it will be with my regret that this incident will once again escalate and may well result in pay pal disputes where evidence will be cited perhaps even this very thread, but I am sure that such actions will be entirely unnecessary and that you will leave this dispute without a stain on your character or trader feedback. I have full faith that you will do the right thing.

Yours faithfully,

John

We feel that there is no need to drag this post as we have already delivered your order so things about refunding your money ends here. We would like to inform you again that the post that you are making are being made on the scammers thread which are exploiting our reputation. you can talk about all this via email or pm. however, in case of any link removal you can just simply reply us on email and we will replace the link with a new one in 2 -3 days as simple as that. All these things are already mentioned on our website that I am sure you might have gone through before placing the order.
As far as paypal dispute is concerned, we are well-aware of solving the disputes, as being a reputable company we know how to follow our legal evidence. We hope things are all cleared from our end. For any further queries please contact us directly via email or pm. our doors are always open for our clients and we welcome every query that you might have.

Thanks

I too feel I have been scammed by PatrickStar aka Fullaso , I ordered your Wikipedia links package over a month ago, you said you couldn't deliver and offered a refund. I have been waiting for that refund for 4 weeks now. Countless excuses, how long does it take to press a button in your PayPal account?

If you want to fuck me about go ahead but for $497 it won't be worth your while.

I too feel I have been scammed by PatrickStar aka Fullaso , I ordered your Wikipedia links package over a month ago, you said you couldn't deliver and offered a refund. I have been waiting for that refund for 4 weeks now. Countless excuses, how long does it take to press a button in your PayPal account?

If you want to fuck me about go ahead but for $497 it won't be worth your while.

Hi there, I said I will update you on this. Would I scam you if I am always available on Skype and through emails?
"I will check whats going on, I am pretty sure I did the refund from my account" that is what I wrote yesterday with message that I will get back to you on this asap. I thought I refunded you but it didn't went through my account. I am refunding from 2co and sometimes there is more than "press a button" - for some reason it wasn't processed so issuing once again and following it up with you through email. Sorry for delay.

PROBLEM WITH iSynergy Media... cheated me with "new private pbn links that are not available to public" but turns out they were his old penalised network links.... same old sales trick... kept saying no problem will do new links... give me 1 week.. give me 2 weeks.. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS.... i have whole skype history... he keeps ignoring my messages and calls, but can see him active on wicked fire.. be interesting to see if others having same issues

Anyone else get scammed by arconis? Skype ID is Arcon Lion.

I sent him $165 back in March for what was supposed to be a HQ magazine link, and he never delivered. When I asked him for a refund, he's sitting here acting like I never sent him the money or made an order.

He's either a fucking retard or is trying to play dumb.