SC Democrats Lol

This guy is fantastic

I can't wait till they talk to some of his army buddies.

People try to say he's a plant by the Republicans but I can't believe even them would think it worthwhile to waste 10k on this guy. I mean they would have to think the registered democrats are straight up all retards to vote him into the race.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtnrvn9xd4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I was born in SC, went back twice a year since then. Have a dysfunctional love for it because of that, but yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to live there. Maybe NC.

Maybe.

NC is alright, that's where I'm at now. About an hour and a half away from SC.

Columbia was better back when I was in school at USC and worked in 5 Points. I think I'd rather lose an arm in a sawmill accident than live there as a professional adult, however. And sorry, but I can't stand Greenville, either. Charleston and just about the entire coastline is great, though.

And ohhhhhhh the stories I can tell you about parties at Clemson. :) All rivalry bullshit aside, there ain't no party like a Clemson house party. My God, I can almost assure you I'm single-handedly responsible for spikes in "Plan B" pill sales figures in that area after I partied there on weekends. Whew! Just...whew!

That's not to say there weren't (aren't) any hotties at USC, but I guess its something about being cooped up in that little town that makes Clemson girls go buck-wild on the weekends. Put it this way: if I have a daughter, she will NOT go to Clemson. Too many guys that are like I used to be roaming around up there.

Not all the girls are that bad, you must've been around the Tri-Delts. Tri-delt; everyone else has. Clemson parties are great, the town itself is great (bars, outdoors, etc). Even as a student I wasn't impressed by 5 points, it seemed like bro/hipster overload every day.

I always liked downtown Greenville though.

Also SC Dems have nothing to lose anyway, it's not like they'll beat Jim DeMint, no matter who they put up.

I guess south carolina figured if we're doing so poorly with all these rich "highly educated" college graduates, maybe add a lil bit of true retard and splash of "God" into the senate might turn things around.

Funny thing bout SC, I've lived in NC (Raleigh), and Georgia (Atlanta), but for whatever reason we always avoided actually living in SC, if we went it'd be to Myrtle Beach.

Reminds me of:
distinguished_gentleman%5B1%5D.jpg

I guess south carolina figured if we're doing so poorly with all these rich "highly educated" college graduates, maybe add a lil bit of true retard and splash of "God" into the senate might turn things around.

Funny thing bout SC, I've lived in NC (Raleigh), and Georgia (Atlanta), but for whatever reason we always avoided actually living in SC, if we went it'd be to Myrtle Beach.

Of all the places in SC you could choose, why would you choose MB? Almost every girl there looks the same -- that dumb-eyed fatface look topped with blonde hair and orange skin, the beaches are shitty, the boardwalk consists of shit-tier clubs, a couple Japanese steakhouses and a Build-a-Bear. When I said earlier that it "wasn't bad," I didn't mean it was good either. The Carolina Forest area is alright, but Myrtle Beach itself isn't somewhere you want to be long-term.

As for Raleigh, I lived there too; Cary is better IMO.

Never gets old

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]