Santoroum Denies Saying "Black People"

He's got too much of a homophobia problem and too much of a google problem to be taken as a serious candidate. Either or are sufficient to kill his entire campaign.

I wish that commercial today from RP's camp slamming the froth man was aimed at Romney instead... That's our only fight.

african_american_lol2.jpg

Even black people in France are "african american" according to CNN.

LOL. It reminds me of an anecdote in the Guardian from a couple of years ago - a young British person had been killed in Washington, and his father was flying in to collect the body. But when he arrived the broadcast news reporters were all flummoxed because he was black (which they weren't expecting). "What shall we call him, is he African American?" And from the back of the press gaggle came an irritated English voice: "He's bloody British."

santorum has such a fecal matter juice eating grin on his face

santorum-saunders425.jpg

Google "Santorum" bitches

Rick Santorum's Anal Sex Problem | Mother Jones
Santorum's problem got its start back in 2003, when the then-senator from Pennsylvania compared homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia, saying the "definition of marriage" has never included "man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be." The ensuing controversy prompted syndicated sex columnist Dan Savage, who's gay, to start a contest, soliciting reader suggestions for slang terms to "memorialize the scandal." The winner came up with the "frothy mixture" idea, Savage launched a website, and a meme was born. Even though mainstream news outlets would never link to it, Savage's site rose in the Google rankings, thanks in part to bloggers who posted Santorum-related news on the site or linked to it from their blogs. Eventually it eclipsed Santorum's own campaign site in search results; some observers even suggested it may have contributed to Santorum's crushing 18-point defeat in his 2006 campaign against Bob Casey.
Savage has not forgiven Santorum for his seven-year-old comments: "Rick would have prevented me and my partner from being able to adopt my son," he points out. But Savage does have a deal for the politician. "If Rick Santorum wants to make a $5 million donation to [the gay marriage group] Freedom to Marry, I will take it down. Interest starts accruing now." Santorum may want to consider Savage's offer. Otherwise, he's kinda screwed.
Hah.

He's got too much of a homophobia problem and too much of a google problem to be taken as a serious candidate. Either or are sufficient to kill his entire campaign.

I wish that commercial today from RP's camp slamming the froth man was aimed at Romney instead... That's our only fight.

I think he's trying to make sure they get a really strong 2nd place finish in NH, then you'll start seeing Romney attacks.

o_O Am I super ignorant that I didn't even know that calling someone black was racist? Or is it some political shitstorm being created for the sake of it?

o_O Am I super ignorant that I didn't even know that calling someone black was racist? Or is it some political shitstorm being created for the sake of it?

You missed the point.

It was not that he said black people....

he could have said indians and it would still have been the same.

The point is, he was saying "black people" should not get other people's money when the majority of people that get wellfare money are white.

Its racist in that context coz he makes it sound like all black people are on wellfare and its only black people.