S.Q.U.I.R.T Tool Submission 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye

Jun 12, 2007
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
okay gota help pay my montly fee so I will submit your site on the S.Q.U.I.R.T Tool for 5$ paid to paypal. I will send screen shot of the submission once completed. PM me if interested.

Only a matter of time...

Also, how are you able to sell a product if you don't even know works or not? Its only been 2 days; the only thing anybody knows about this tool is that it gets you indexed quickly, just like the free tool. Seems unethical when you don't have any results to show other than a indexed page by Google which the QUIT tool does, and is free...

I wonder if Eli will be happy with people reselling his tool
I'm assuming you've asked him permission, have you?

Eager to hear what Eli says...

At first I thought you could submit the same site every day for additional exposure. Turns out once you submit your site once it should be auto promoting for quite some time, meaning you don't need to submit it again.

With 10 submissions per day allowed (for members) that's 300 per month. That's more submissions than sites I own. I wanted to ask him about this but I'll wait a couple weeks until he's not so damn busy... and until then, maybe help out a friend or two by submitting their site for free.

If you are a member

The service is only worth $0.33 if you do the math.

Yes...if you are a member than yes it's only worth .33 but if your not a member than its worth $5.00. Concerning the post on how ethical it is - It would be no more unethical than selling memberships for $100 for a tool no better than the free one (that is to say SQUIRT is no better than QUIT and I personally dont think Eli would do that)

If Eli doesnt want members doing this than I wont but I have not seen confirmation concerning his thoughts either way..on his site or in his post.

Yes...if you are a member than yes it's only worth .33 but if your not a member than its worth $5.00. Concerning the post on how ethical it is - It would be no more unethical than selling memberships for $100 for a tool no better than the free one (that is to say SQUIRT is no better than QUIT and I personally dont think Eli would do that)

If Eli doesnt want members doing this than I wont but I have not seen confirmation concerning his thoughts either way..on his site or in his post.

Yup I'm a member and it's only worth $5.00 till someone undercuts you.

So I'm offering it for $0.33.

You should check with him first. Oh, wait did you happen to read the Acceptable Use Policy/Terms and conditions that you agreed to??

I honestly couldn't care less if members sell submits, or give them out for free. Hell if you only got a site or two, pm me and if i have some time I'll run it through myself no charge.

However I know the consequences of forming a policy either way. So I'm going to boil this down to one rule on one single policy to cover the entire thing as well as spare a whole lot of trouble down the road.

Official Policy For Members Selling Submissions: NO BITCHING

If you are having your business rely 100% upon the performance of my tool than you are a complete moron. If you do 300 submissions during a month for clients and several of those sites see no effect and you get complaints from your customers and you decide to come to me about it....

"My customers are angry because your tool didn't work for them. Therefore I'm angry with you."
=
Me canceling your fuckin subscription and giving it to the next person on the waiting list so fast it'll make your head spin.

So as long as I don't have to hear about it, I'm willing to turn a blind eye to the whole thing.

Last edited:
LOL, nice Eli.

Personally I'm not selling, just fucking with the guy who decided to join for the sole purpose of selling submissions. I think it's a fucked up thing to do and dilutes the value of the tool (I think......... the fact it's clouded in mystery makes it hard to determine anything at this point).

I did learn in this post that I'm a complete moron and need to figure out some other tricks, lol.

I honestly couldn't care less if members sell submits, or give them out for free. Hell if you only got a site or two, pm me and if i have some time I'll run it through myself no charge.

However I know the consequences of forming a policy either way. So I'm going to boil this down to one rule on one single policy to cover the entire thing as well as spare a whole lot of trouble down the road.

Official Policy For Members Selling Submissions: NO BITCHING

If you are having your business rely 100% upon the performance of my tool than you are a complete moron. If you do 300 submissions during a month for clients and several of those sites see no effect and you get complaints from your customers and you decide to come to me about it....

"My customers are angry because your tool didn't work for them. Therefore I'm angry with you."
=
Me canceling your fuckin subscription and giving it to the next person on the waiting list so fast it'll make your head spin.

So as long as I don't have to hear about it, I'm willing to turn a blind eye to the whole thing.

Ok then. Is a free squirt as good as a $5 squirt? Or worse than a .33 squirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.