RIP Steven from SeoSpin.net

Hi Guys,

Steve was my business partner last year, he employed me to start selling SEO services for his company itporter.co.uk on the forums that's why my username is StevieP.

After a couple of months we decided it would be better to keep the 2 companies separate so I started SEO SPIN for SEO services and he split into 3 companies, itporter, seoporter and webporter (the latter 2 he never launched).

Unfortunately in February this year he passed away in his sleep, the death was unexplained, but something caused his heart to stop in his sleep.

Thanks to everyone for the messages, but Steven never used these accounts, only me (Patrick).

I have requested a username change to 'SEO SPIN' on all the forums so I don't lose the iTrader I built up. But as it's not possible on all of them (this one in particular) I thought it would be better to leave it as steviep so that people that use more than one forum can see it's the same person.

here's the report from the local newspaper:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/STOKE-FAN-29-DIES-SLEEP/story-12570755-detail/story.html

Patrick - SEOSPIN