RIP Meatspin.com

tumblr_lc50h2SYYU1qe0gkko1_500.jpg

man this weekend I told me friend about meatspin (never heard of it) and we were joking how we were going to tell girls to submit their workout class self shots to MeAtSpin.com

there goes that dream

man this weekend I told me friend about meatspin (never heard of it) and we were joking how we were going to tell girls to submit their workout class self shots to MeAtSpin.com

there goes that dream

I'm almost positive you don't have this much time on your hands, D.

I'm almost positive you don't have this much time on your hands, D.

lol it was late and somehow this came up in conversation. I think I said something like "careful don't get dickrolled" and he had no idea what that was. So I acted like a grandpa and had the little kiddies sit around as I told them the story of meatspin.com.

And the troll part of it would be simple on facebook, just wait for girls to post pics of them at the gym and say "oh you should submit this to MeAtSpin.com". Guarantee you'll get a handful of people each time, though make sure it doesn't screenshot it first or everyone loses.

AHHHHH MAN lol I had the funniest story about this site.

I used to work in sales, I was a manager for a verizon and I had one of my best friends as a regional. He was down at my store with his lap top and I got dick rolled with this site. He thought it was hilarious, so a day or two later he was there and he had his laptop out while he went to the rest room. The store was completely empty on a slow day, so as a prank to get him back I put meatspin on his laptop and closed it, so that as soon as he opened it, it would start playing.

Time goes by and I kind of forget about it and then right about lunch time, I see an old couple walk in...grey hair probably in there late 50's or 60's and my regional walks up to them and starts talking to them. I'm starving so me and one of my employees go to the back room and start eating.

I'm eating but I'm being quiet so I'm half ass listening to him talk to the customers and I hear him mention verizons high speed internent and I remember stopping mid chew and looked wide eyed at my employee.....thats when I heard it...loud and clear...." You spin me right round, baby right round *OLD LADY: AHHHHH* like a record, baby *OLD MAN: WHAT KIND OF PERVERTED PERVERTY...* Right round round round"...*MY REGIONAL: OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry...(as he is slapping keys trying to make his computer shut down) my friends playing a stupid prank...*

I literally Spit food out laughing so hard as I run out the back door so the customers don't hear me.

Oh man, it was the funniest thing ever.

You spin me right round, baby right round....

This one time at band camp there were these two gay webmasters sword fighting. Tired from all the glorious sword fighting, what did he say to the other gay webmaster?

He turned around bent over and said.... KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to work in sales, I was a manager for a verizon and I had one of my best friends as a regional. He was down at my store with his lap top and I got dick rolled with this site. He thought it was hilarious, so a day or two later he was there and he had his laptop out while he went to the rest room. The store was completely empty on a slow day, so as a prank to get him back I put meatspin on his laptop and closed it, so that as soon as he opened it, it would start playing.

Time goes by and I kind of forget about it and then right about lunch time, I see an old couple walk in...grey hair probably in there late 50's or 60's and my regional walks up to them and starts talking to them. I'm starving so me and one of my employees go to the back room and start eating.

I'm eating but I'm being quiet so I'm half ass listening to him talk to the customers and I hear him mention verizons high speed internent and I remember stopping mid chew and looked wide eyed at my employee.....thats when I heard it...loud and clear...." You spin me right round, baby right round *OLD LADY: AHHHHH* like a record, baby *OLD MAN: WHAT KIND OF PERVERTED PERVERTY...* Right round round round"...*MY REGIONAL: OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry...(as he is slapping keys trying to make his computer shut down) my friends playing a stupid prank...*

I literally Spit food out laughing so hard as I run out the back door so the customers don't hear me.

I fucking lol'd

I'm prematurely bidding over 9000.

On a side note... that spin class shit is fucking genius level. I think meatspin has been around longer than spin class, or at least since it has been popular.... but now is the perfect time...

facebook status "Hey, for all you girls out there, post your cool Spin class photos here, and for you guys, check out these girls with amazing legs!"
/win

meatyspin.com is open

someone (like me) HAS to have that .swf file. do it

RIP makemoniesonline.com

Afternoon lol

This is the definition of WINNING.^