REVIEWED & Taking New Orders: THE Only Guest Posting Service You Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkshake

Sep 5, 2012
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Everyone & Thank You for Your Interest in Our Service and for Your Reviews!

We’re now making available to the WF community yet another tried and tested service that delivers great results for our clients as you can see in the screenshots below.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

NOTE: We're not showcasing results from 2014-2015 or whatever, our results are from existing clients, our screenshots show results from the last few months; these links work!

Service Description

Title says it all; we’re offering high quality guest posts on real domains, in most niches, with DA30+; averaging DA35-37 (we try to cover anything not Adult or Gambling).

Q: What’s the process?

A: Once you place an order, we outreach to find placement opportunities suited to your project. We’ll then communicate with site owners, pitch blog post ideas for their approval, check with you and start content creation accordingly. Links to your site, with desired anchor text, will be inserted naturally within the blog posts (no author box links).

Q: How much does it cost?

A: 1 post = $195; 5 posts = $190 per post; 10 posts = $180 per post

Q: What’s the TAT?

A: We do our best to deliver in less than a month, but bear in mind the service implies outreach & content creation: 30 to 40 days

Q: Who will create the content?

A: Our service includes a 500 words Magazine Quality article. We can make the articles longer or tailor them according to your needs for a small fee (we can go as far as creating graphics or infographics).

Q: Are any of the blogs part of networks?

B: Absolutely not. No PBNs

Q: Do you offer review copies?

A: 5 free guest posts to a popular member / mod as a review copy, and 5 other review copies at just $100 per post (half price, the full price is $195) - you can order just 1 post, or more at the review copy price, but it's a one-time deal.

UPDATE: All free & 50% OFF reviews have been delivered; please follow the thread to read the reviews.

We recommend around 3-5 posts per landing page to see a healthy increase in keyword rankings for that page. Anchors are up to you, but we do recommend varying them and using some natural ones too, but the exact mix is 100% your choice.

PM to set the details of your Guest Posting package right away.

Results in less than a month!​

Last edited:

I took one of the review copies last time and was totally impressed with the final result. These are very good quality posts on real sites with impressive stats. What I liked about my copy was it didn't look like it was made specifically for my link. There were other related links within the article so it looked natural, and the quality of the article was brilliant. The site itself was obviously within my niche and looked like a professional site that just happened to include a link to my site in their own article.

These kind of links take longer to acquire compared to PBNs so don't expect them within a few days. That's what you get with proper outreach, and these guys did a great job that I will recommend to anyone looking for quality links that don't raise any flags.

REVIEW:

I took a review at 50% off so decided to place an order for 2 posts. I've been actively using guest posting for the past 5yrs with great success. We have our own outreach team and have built a small network of our own but we also use several agencies too to leverage their resources and networks too.

5/5 for SPEED:
Both posts were delivered well within the 30-40 days quoted... around 22 days from instruction to completion.

5/5 for COMMUNICATION:
The whole thing started with me sending a PM and from thereon, everything happened over email (skype also available but i'm not a fan). The guys were fast, friendly, professional and know what they are doing.

4.5/5 for QUALITY:
I got quality content placed on quality sites:

GQjNgKJ.jpg

The fear when ordering from services that promise 'Genuine Guest Posts' is that they're often re-selling PBN links. A dead giveaway is the price, if they're offering guest posts at $20 each them they're guaranteed to be part of a network/PBN - genuine guest posting takes time to research, build relationships, and create high quality content that the publishers will accept.

My only criticism is more to do with the process, in that i like to approve the sites before the content is posted and i never got to do that here. I know agencies don't like to do that because it slows the process down and creates more work, but for me, it's important because although i cant control who links to my sites, i can/should be in control of who i pay to link to my sites! In essence, it's an added 'quality control' step which i like to have as it ensures that:

1. the sites are appropriate and
  2. they're not part of a network/PBN
  3. i haven't been overcharged (i also do outreach and i may have been able to get the same thing cheaper)

4/5 for PRICE:
When we do our own outreach, we pay $75-125 per placement. When we use other agencies, we pay an average of $175-250 per placement. So what you're getting here is an agency level guest posting service at agency prices and for that I would like to see the above step implemented.

4.5/5 OVERALL:
Honestly, I’m really impressed with the quality of work delivered and the service levels are second to none. Welcome to wicked fire guys, I wish you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.