Status
Not open for further replies.

Charto911

Jun 8, 2010
www.cooperspick.com
Rating - 98.7%
74   1   0
Reputation Management Service To Hide or Remove Unwanted Content

Running one of the most successful and largest online reputation management companies over the last six years we have learned a lot. One thing that has always plagued clients, affiliates, doctors, lawyers, and just about anybody who does business is a website called Ripoff Report. For many they have tried to suppress and hide these negative listings but no matter how hard they worked the bad results just kept on coming back.

We have helped over one thousand clients improve their image over the years but as Google continuously changes and we saw larger players in the ORM industry struggle to succeed we knew that we had to make changes to ensure our clients success.

So we researched and tested the most effective reputation management techniques that still abide by Google's TOS and since then we have removed hundreds of negative webpages and helped clients. Now we are offering this service to my fellow Wickedfire family members!

Other Companies Push Down Negative Results We Completely Remove Them

Profile Defenders Lawsuit Removal Services Can Delete Just About Any Negative Webpage For You

From negotiating with webmasters to using our other proprietary techniques we can delete just about any negative webpage, blog, or news story for you. A sample list of popular sites requested for removal are shown below.

In addition to our removal services we also offer suppression, removal of unwanted Autocomplete results, and traditional reputation management services where we can help brand yourself online with lots of positive content.

Contact info:
Contact me via PM anytime, or call 866-664-6178
or visit the website and fill out your information for a reputation management quote here

Some FAQs:
1. What are the most common sites that are requested for removal
ripoffreport.com
pissedconsumer.com
uscomplaints (RoR copy site)
justia.com
measuredup.com
wordpress.com blogs
800notes.com
complaintsboard.com
scam.com
complaints.com
reviewstalk.con
redflagdeals.ca
youtube.com
topix.com
scambook.com
thedirty.com
SEC.GOV
and just about any news site that you have a negative article on is eligible for removal.

2. How long Does the Process Take?
Some results are done in as little as a week and others can take up to 8 months. Each and every case is unique and we have to ensure that all of the requirements are met for removal. Once confirmed we give you an estimate for take down either completely removed from the website or from the search results.

3. I worked with Reputation.com in the past and it was really disappointing with the results how are your services different?
We get a lot of their old clients who are tired of wasting money with them and want a permanent and guaranteed solution. We offer that because we are confident in our quality of work something they are not.

4. Is this Negative SEO Reputation Management?
Absolutely not. We use multiple different methods for removals such as negotiations with webmasters that we have a relationship with.

5. Do I get a report?
We will provide you with a report and work with you throughout the campaign until the desired results are achieved.

6. Do you Guarantee Removals?
We are the only online reputation management company that I know of that offers a money back guarantee.

For More Information please visit: http://profiledefenders.com or call 866-664-6178

Wanted to drop a little review for Charto.

I bought a rep management package from him a year ago for a local friend who picked up a lease in a popular area - but the address had some negative feedback based on being some sort of low quality Indian food place beforehand.

Everything worked out exactly as Charto said it would - took a few months where he did whatever he did, and over the 2 month period all the negative feedback dropped either off the Google index or off the direct sites (ripoffreport was one of them).

So yeah - 10/10 service, kind of niche since it's not just another PBN - but if you do marketing client work, this is an easy service to add to your services with a markup - it works :)

Thank you John and the other reputation management clients we have helped out through the years. As the number 1 reputation management firm we knew it was extremely important to find alternative sources and ways to remove negative news stories, blogs, and complaint sites online.

The internet marketing, affiliate, and small business community loves the services we provide and Inc. Magazine did a nice feature on us as well: How Online Reputation Management Is Giving You a Second Chance Thanks to This Company | Inc.com

PM me for any additional questions you have around the process.

Thank you for all of the reputation management orders we have received. A lot of affiliate marketers, doctors, dentists, and corporations that have been plagued with these unwanted search results will no be able to regain control of their search results.

PM me with any additional questions and we also offer suppression and PR services to complement our guaranteed removal services.

Status
Not open for further replies.