Renaming STS

The problem for me is that it's all about black people, we don't get many of them here in Australia. Instead we target the Lebanese and the Indians, the closest thing we have to black people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiAAxZWyys]Nine Sunday Cover story 2006 cronulla riot - YouTube[/ame]

does this mean I have to stop typing "nigga wut" now, because I do that shit to everyone on this forum and in no way shape or form meant it as racism.

i could always change it to "kite wut" or "cracka wut" if need be. maybe I could spin it up too in spintax to be an equal opportunity hater?

{pecker wood|wetback|nigga|kite|dot head|*not sure slang for asian, but that goes here too*|bitch better make me a sammich} wut.

i have many jewish and black friends too btw.
Not directed at you, but it's always funny that people think they can make racists/religious remarks because they have "insert race/religion" friends.

does this mean I have to stop typing "nigga wut" now, because I do that shit to everyone on this forum and in no way shape or form meant it as racism.

i could always change it to "kite wut" or "cracka wut" if need be. maybe I could spin it up too in spintax to be an equal opportunity hater?

{pecker wood|wetback|nigga|kite|dot head|*not sure slang for asian, but that goes here too*|bitch better make me a sammich} wut.

lol u need to relax dude. nobody gives a fuck.

it's just the few people that literally cannot go more than a sentence without saying nigger/whatever that are kind of annoying.

Dresden should be retroactively banned. He's represents Neo-Nazism, which is not a big brand.

i could link to a Desden SEO link with more pure gold than you could ever contribute. yeah, you also get to hear about his ties to the Klan, but again, more interesting than your knee-jerk, edumecated-by-public-schools-in-the-last-two-decades, boring speech-police BULL fucking SHIT will ever be.

i know its offensive for us crackers to point out that there is huge double-standard out there for who can say what, niggazZZZZZZZZZZ.

i could link to a Desden SEO link with more pure gold than you could ever contribute. yeah, you also get to hear about his ties to the Klan, but again, more interesting than your knee-jerk, edumecated-by-public-schools-in-the-last-two-decades, boring speech-police BULL fucking SHIT will ever be.

i know its offensive for us crackers to point out that there is huge double-standard out there for who can say what, niggazZZZZZZZZZZ.

my oh my, it looks like this dumbass has confused himself while trying to form a semblance of an idea.

he talks about how blacks can call each other nigs, and call whites cracks. however, he calls himself a crack and looking at your earlier posts, use the word nig more times than a pill dispenser at a pharmacy.

the same bullshit pouted by idiotic bigots that say, "oh i'm not racist, but that black motherfucker there is"

and for the record, i have never found it politically correct to use racial slurrs in public and it feels like of weird doing it in private as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKkuMDlIq0"]GERALDO TV SHOW - RACIAL FIGHT 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't really agree with Dresdens views, but he's far from a neo-nazi. It would be more appropriate to call him a bigot.

I believe he has said that he is a Nazi of some type or another, and also is or was a KKK member.

The problem for me is that it's all about black people, we don't get many of them here in Australia. Instead we target the Lebanese and the Indians, the closest thing we have to black people.

What about the Aborigines?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5ZsCGjUz0"]Midnight Oil & Warumpi - Blackfella-Whitefella & Dead Heart - YouTube[/ame]

What about the Aborigines?

Nothing compared to the lebanese stuff.

I dunno if you're australian, but the Midnight Oil frontman peter garrett is now a politician...
2710538_o.gif
11602591.jpg

So insecure about your own values that you have to silence those that express different ones?

I think we are mature enough to handle controversial perspectives and even downright ignorance here without someone protecting us, we can think for ourselves and have an intelligent conversation about race better than most boards. Sure there is a 4chan humor element, but that's what makes WF refreshing.

So insecure about your own values that you have to silence those that express different ones?

I think we are mature enough to handle controversial perspectives and even downright ignorance here without someone protecting us, we can think for ourselves and have an intelligent conversation about race better than most boards. Sure there is a 4chan humor element, but that's what makes WF refreshing.

bahahah, oh please. intelligent discussion?

No, that is certainly not refreshing. And no, there has been 0 intelligent discourse on racial issues on this forum in the years that I've been here. Stop trolling.

No, that is certainly not refreshing. And no, there has been 0 intelligent discourse on racial issues on this forum in the years that I've been here. Stop trolling.

This Zimmerman thing made everyone go into maximum overtroll on race because it gets such heated responses and causes controversy, if anything you're just feeding the trolls and validating their efforts by being offended.

I don't think anybody is offended... Everyone is just sick of the same stupid shit talked about day after day. This forum turned into nothing but politics and race bashing.

Nobody is telling you to stop being a racist. Just go talk about that shit some where else. Those kinds of discussions don't add any value here.

I think its kike bro. If you've been calling Jewish people kites, they might've given you confused/alarmed looks.