Regal SEO - Get Ranked - FREE Reviews & Special Discount Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
D38I9MB.jpg

EMwzSvn.jpg

v1EZuN1.jpg

ripesSl.jpg

Review Copies Open To Those Who Are Willing To Post a Review!

2 FREE Review Copies To First Two Eligible Members

$67 Discount To Next 5 Members.

Use this code to get this package just for $100 : SPECIAL67

Reactions: ROIShareTeam

Review for the Press Release…

Speed 5/5: Received the report within TAT.

Communication 5/5: There was no need for communication from my side as communicates from OP’s personnel kept me updated from the beginning to the end...

PR Quality 5/5: Excellent, better than expected. The site URL was used as anchor, perhaps the safest anchor these days for press releases. The writing was fluent without any grammar mistakes indicating that it was written by a very experienced English writer.

Distribution 5/5: The report shows 500+ live links. At present more than 200 domains are indexed by Google.

Overall Review 5/5: My client is very happy, and that makes me happy…

I haven’t as yet studied the rest of the service but at first glance it looks exactly as advertised.
Although it should help gaining some authority and trust, and it is definitely excellent for diversifying your link portfolio, I’m also interested in the referral traffic, ranking, and the sticking rate of the links…Thus I’m going to track the results for a while before I post a more detailed review.

To conclude, this is an impressive service with a very detailed report...

I definitely recommend a purchase, as there are more than a few high value links in there that you will want to get your hands on; and as mostly URLs are used as anchor text it should be your number one service to use on new sites, before you build keyword heavy links for ranking purpose.

Reactions: ROIShareTeam
Thanks for all the interest and the great review posted above. Will PM the first two members who are interested in the free review.

The $67 special discount is available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.