Redirecting to an Offer

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
**Noob Question**

So quick question here about redirecting a sites traffic directly to a cpa offer. I have a site ranked 2 in google for its main KW, which gets about 1000 uniques per month. The issue however is that I am getting few clicks and even fewer conversions.

Im wondering if redirecting all of this traffic directly to the affiliate product site is my best bet here? This is an actual product (as seen on tv) so I should be getting buying traffic, but for whatever reason they are leaving my site after arriving. I currently have a WP setup, with an article and a banner on the homepage.

Long story short, how do I redirect the traffic from Google to the offer, and is this the best method? Or do I try and find a way to increase conversions from my site. Also is this frowned upon by Google?

If you start redirecting all your organic traffic straight to a cpa offer, you're gonna drop in serps fast.

Try hitting them with a pop-under.

Thanks for the tip joe, I just implemented this (much easier than I anticipated) so we shall see if it works.

+rep!

If it doesn't try and be more creative on it.

The advice joevis gave you will help you be in control of your business

Thanks

Wouldn't some sort of full page Flash pop-over (masked from the SEs) be a better option? The ones that actually cover the whole page and make it become like a dark background.

No, sorry I suck at coding. But am pretty sure it can be done as I have seen it previously. Google it, it might be easy to find.