Recommended Neverblue Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck. I once had a good AM. They moved her to a different position.

How do you guys change your AMs? I mean, I would kind of feel bad for my current AM if I decided to switch. BTW, who do you guys recommend for CX Digital?

Chutima was awesome when I had her... i dont have her anymore though :'( :'( :'(

Miss my Thai AM

I have Chutima and she's pretty helpful over IM. Never responded to my emails for some reason.

U guys need to add them on aim man. They get like billions of emails everyday they cant go through everything. Throw them a instant message and theres a reply in 2mins.

Craig Richey at NBA is great. He always answer my emails/messages quickly and with more information than needed. And he did this even when i only made a few bucks / month.

How do you guys change your AMs? I mean, I would kind of feel bad for my current AM if I decided to switch. BTW, who do you guys recommend for CX Digital?

You can't feel bad for your AM if he/she sucks. This is about MONEY, it's nothing personal. If your AM is keeping you from making more money by not answering you, you deserve a new AM.

Oh, and you just email your AM and tell him/her that it's not working and you want a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.