Status
Not open for further replies.

andymurray

Bubble Butt King
Sep 13, 2012
Bubble hut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys and the few woman who may be lurking around with pants welcome to my wickedfire gig,

I will do Guest blogging for your site.
Simple and effective for just one flat rate of 37 United States Dollars per post.
If you like you can pay me 37 UK Pounds too, I wont complain.

Either way this is cheap but not cheap work.

I have done the outreach for my own site and now want to get some more return by offering it to you guys.

I will offer you quality real sites where I post on.
I will only give 1 sample of the same site to everyone, I simply dont need everyone who is broke asking for samples and then doing outreach later for themself and I get nothing, fair enough right?

I have contacts with a few hundred sites ,yes litterally, try and order and see.

Turnaround time about 12 to 15 days. I will give updates on request during the progress otherwise please stay tuned.

Since this is my first thread I guess ill have to ofer a review copy of 1 Guest post ( one guest post ) or 2 ( two review copies ) to people who have 1000 or more posts and 1 ( one review copy ) to anyone with over 1500 posts ( 2 free guest posts ) .

If that is ok with you and you will be able to do a timely review without me having to run after you then please do send PM and I would love to hear what you need.

Recapped:

37 US dollas = one guest post
12 to 15 days delivery
Minimum Pr2 and Minimum DA of 20

Status
Not open for further replies.