Rate Singapore Girls (Part 2)

i-too-am-moist.jpg

Please for the love of god no more...

I don't know why I kept scrolling down and looking after I saw the first 10 images...

tumblr_m9zr0bZBUh1r392o7o1_500.png

I've been to Singapore before and the girls were much better than this. Looks like you just went to some fat chick's facebook and copy/pasted all her pics because this definitely doesn't represent the quality of girls over there.

I have very low standard because of yellow fever (proper yellow fever, not light brown south east asian poverty farmers girl turned prostitute fever) and even I wouldn't bang half of them.

But OP is excaggerating on purpose. They're not that bad. I really dig chinese bishes. A lot more than the wide shouldered small butt poverty farmers girls in Thailand that most westerners end up with.

Reactions: BluAffiliate
I've been to Singapore before and the girls were much better than this. Looks like you just went to some fat chick's facebook and copy/pasted all her pics because this definitely doesn't represent the quality of girls over there.

I don't go to some fat chick's facebook and copy pasted pics. These pictures are all taken from STOMP. It is in the top 10 most trafficked sites here. Whether you like it or not, these pics represent the quality of the local girls here. If you see a beautiful girl, most likely she is not a Singaporean. Foreigners make up about 40% of the population here now.

I have very low standard because of yellow fever (proper yellow fever, not light brown south east asian poverty farmers girl turned prostitute fever) and even I wouldn't bang half of them.

But OP is excaggerating on purpose. They're not that bad. I really dig chinese bishes. A lot more than the wide shouldered small butt poverty farmers girls in Thailand that most westerners end up with.

I am not exaggerating anything. It's truly the quality of the girls in Singapore. It's not a coincidence that some that can afford it go on to plastic surgery. The most famous example would be Dawn Yang. Hence, if you see a beautiful Singaporean girl, she could be all plastic.

WickedIce, have you ever been to Singapore?

Efeezy, Singapore is a testament to the power of trade.

I am in Singapore now. I am back after being in Jakarta for 3-4 months. I have been living in Singapore for like 13 years now.

Most here don't know quality or never read a where's Waldo book.

1st post, 3rd pic, flower top. fap fap fap

All the other girls wtf?

I'm here now for business and went out to several spots last night. I don't think it's nearly as bad as the OP made it look.

The talent is not nearly as good as Ho Chi Minh, but it's worlds better than Bangkok. The thing that the girls seem to have going for them is a classiness that if frequently lost in SEA. It adds to their sex appeal.

I'm here now for business and went out to several spots last night. I don't think it's nearly as bad as the OP made it look.

The talent is not nearly as good as Ho Chi Minh, but it's worlds better than Bangkok. The thing that the girls seem to have going for them is a classiness that if frequently lost in SEA. It adds to their sex appeal.

pix or you're still in your mom's basement