Rant

dschus

Feb 2, 2008
South Dakota
I was browsing facebook earlier today. It was a productive day. I read about 4 e-books and was refreshing my stats. Then, a little ad caught my eye. It said Montana Scholarships Available. This stood out to me because I am going to the University of Montana for college. Now, not all ads on facebook are rebills; some are actually decent products. Being the curious bastard I am I decided to click the ad. I was then redirected to a farticle news page about a Montana student receiving $10,000 a year in scholarships just by trying this free product.

How far will rebills go?

College students are already heavily in debt, the last thing we need is some shitty rebill targeted toward pre-adults with loads of debt already over their head.

I will take a mydol and lay down now.

If the product was free and didn't want you to enter payment information it probably wasn't a rebill.

i think its bullshit to be honest w/ you. rebills imo are shit, yea you make a lot of money, but its just going to fuck this industry over. if ppl had an honest product that wasn't bullshit instead of scamming everyone .. i think we'd sell more and everyone would be happy.

the fact that rebills are around would be completely obliterated if ppl actuall hhad products that did what they were supposed to

i think its bullshit to be honest w/ you. rebills imo are shit, yea you make a lot of money, but its just going to fuck this industry over. if ppl had an honest product that wasn't bullshit instead of scamming everyone .. i think we'd sell more and everyone would be happy.

the fact that rebills are around would be completely obliterated if ppl actuall hhad products that did what they were supposed to

Lies

Rebills are easy money. Anyone can make good money from them with a pinch of work. Fuck, you would have to be a pretty shitty marketer to not generate a positive ROI after several tests.

i think its bullshit to be honest w/ you. rebills imo are shit, yea you make a lot of money, but its just going to fuck this industry over.

Are you fucking retarded? Companies have been doing rebills forever. Don't make it seem like this is some "new shit" that just started and only happens on the internet.

1 stop outing my landing page

2 if you would clicked thru the fucking offer it was not a rebill.

3 you are a stupid fuck

I was browsing facebook earlier today. It was a productive day. I read about 4 e-books and was refreshing my stats. Then, a little ad caught my eye. It said Montana Scholarships Available. This stood out to me because I am going to the University of Montana for college. Now, not all ads on facebook are rebills; some are actually decent products. Being the curious bastard I am I decided to click the ad. I was then redirected to a farticle news page about a Montana student receiving $10,000 a year in scholarships just by trying this free product.

How far will rebills go?

College students are already heavily in debt, the last thing we need is some shitty rebill targeted toward pre-adults with loads of debt already over their head.

I will take a mydol and lay down now.

lol @ "I read 4-ebooks while refreshing my stats".

-I sure do hope your reading the classics at least

Rebills must be profitable. I saw Acai Berries being sold on Strategypage.com. Like you are selling weight-loss products to guys getting shot in Iraq and Afghanistan.