*RANKNEST PBN* The ONLY nichebased PBN service - Crush Your SEO Resolutions In 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

John P

Mar 29, 2011
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ranknestheader.jpg

Thread #5! [#1,#2,#3,#4]

For those of you that don't know me or Ranknest - let me introduce my network!

​As you can see - Ranknest has been in business for a few years now, and you can get a great idea of how well the PBN works from the dozens of reviews across most of the large IM forums.

How does it work?
We boast the easiest 2-step PBN order process ever.

You:
1. Pick a package.
2. Include your keywords and URLs.
We:
Do everything else. (3. Scrape our blog network for your niche to find aged, relevant posts. 4. Select most relevant/best stat articles across the network. 5. Hand edit them to include your money site/keyword - making for the most natural SEO Google had ever wished for)

What are the benefits of the Ranknest PBN?

The largest private PBN available.
Other than SAPE, which places weird ugly automated links in footers and such. If you can find the BTC provider to be able to buy them... Basically, we're more comfortable and have better quality than SAPE :)

1000s of unique IP, niche, theme, content blogs and websites. There's no footprints to find, so I mean, plz buy our links, google operators, by the time you run through our entire network - we'll have 3x more ready + a bunch of your hard earned Googly cash. We dare you, that's how confident we are in the "no footprints" claim.

High metrics of whichever kind you worship. Typically, order will be well mixed to create the best link profile based on out years and years of experience, but if you think you know better - we accomodate without a problem :)

Everything is manually done. No robots, no GSA or blog updating softwares. We hand edit your order into the blogs - which means the links will pass every manual review. Think the SAPE links dumped randomly all over the place on blogs will pass a manual review?

We get high on our own supply. Like 1 out of 22 providers actually use the services they pimp to you. We're part of that special 4.5% because we did it backwards. First we were using our PBN - then it grew too big and we weren't using 95% of the sites. So... why not pass over some of the benefits to other serious SEOers. This isn't some magical altruistic service that's too good to be true - we're leaving tons of money on the table not using most of the inventory, so selling it off to SEOers like yourself benefits you and lets us to take some of the cash we're leaving on the table. That's how you know we are best PBN around :)

Here's a little taste of what the Ranknest PBN looks like:
rankneststats.jpg

That's like - 40 random blogs of stats or so. Which is like, 2% of our inventory. Meaning we can probably tailor a niche order to our money site, whatever it may be.

And to keep your finger from cramping while clicking all the different forum threads to look at our reviews, I made this for your ease of comfort:

testimonials.jpg
​​

The Ranknest PBN Guarantee:
If any of your link orders disappear - we'll replace them for free :) Hundreds of customers have enjoyed and continue to enjoy the Ranknest PBN with very rare issues, so we're happy to accommodate any link replacements if the need does arise.

Turnaround Time:
A maximum of 2 business weeks [14 full days with weekends]. I've brought in a long-time personal life friend and taught him well on how to handle the filling process - so I'll have some help this time around and aim to fill your orders within a week. But safety net is 2 business weeks :)

Contact info:
Hit me up over PM anytime, or Skype me at claudiupim.

Some FAQs:
1. Are you posting unique articles? Do I need to give you articles?
No. We do not post new articles like many PBN services offer. We edit aged entries ALREADY relevant to your niche - passing along a lot more linkjuice than some new non-indexed article.

2. How long are the articles? Do they have images?
Articles vary in word count and image content - since these are essentially real blogs. Real blogs don't have word minimums or picture requirements - which is why our DA/PA/TF/whatever metric you like is SO HIGH for all the blogs in RankNest. We will, however, make sure to choose good posts for your order - no weird 70 word articles with a youtube video or anything like that. Since we manually edit vs. others automating their process - we can guarantee you that

3. Can I provide my own content?
No. We don't post articles, we edit articles niche-relevant to your site order - passing on a lot more value in the end. We don't clearcut a forest and then plant a new one - we just harvest a couple of branches per tree every time. It has kept the PBN ecosystem stable for years - and has proven to give customers the best results.

4. What stops your sites from being de-indexed like any other PBN could be?
Tried and tested methods we've built over past 5 years. Others build PBNs with the intention of them being PBNs, leaving footprints. We build and acquire real blogs, each one unique and made for the reason of BLOGGING, not selling some links. That's what Google wants, that's what we give them, that's what keeps our PBN bulletproof.

5. Do I get a report?
We can provide you one upon request. Default, we do not provide a report to protect you from yourself. You will get excited about finding a new long-term PBN source, and you will want to brag to your friends about it. Who may be in your niche, or jealous and having a bad day, and ruin those blogs. Destroying not only you order, any other people who may have had a link on those particular blogs. So... we'd rather you didn't destroy your own hard work via jealous friends, and prefer to keep reports to a minimum.

Sorry I forgot to do coupon weekend for any first time buyers - hit me up for next 24 hours to get a coupon for your first purchase if you're looking to test us out :)

I've used a lot of services on Wickedfire and I can honestly say that this service is one of the very few that has made an immediate and positive impact on rankings. Keep up the good work!

After several orders I can say that this is a very good network. Fast service and delivery and high quality links.

Highly recommendable

Hi Im interested in your service and a coupon :) Pmed you with a question, thanks

PM sent.Thanks for your interest.

I've used a lot of services on Wickedfire and I can honestly say that this service is one of the very few that has made an immediate and positive impact on rankings. Keep up the good work!

After several orders I can say that this is a very good network. Fast service and delivery and high quality links.

Highly recommendable

Thank you guys for your kind words.Glad you like the service so much :)

Placed an order for my site and received great results. Ordered a second package for the same term and hoping to see an even greater boost. Most likely will continue with additional orders to boost other terms.

Placed an order for my site and received great results. Ordered a second package for the same term and hoping to see an even greater boost. Most likely will continue with additional orders to boost other terms.

Thanks for the review, buddy - we'll keep on working!

Order placed.

Ordered, let's see what happens :)

Thanks guys! 14thstreetcat - we have new inventory every week now, so one can finally order 5-7 packs at one domain in whatever niche without any issues of duplicate domain backlinks :)

Everyones orders are in queue - we're working very hard this week to revamp Ranknest and add 3 services we've been developing for months/years that should complete 90% of anyones SEO needs. Including an elite TF40+ network ;)

Coming soon!

Also - since tomorrow is Coupon Weekend, and I missed half the weekend last time - so as of RIGHT NOW until Monday - if you want to give Ranknest a try - send me a PM and I'll make you a coupon!

Last day for the weekend coupons - PM me to snag one up if you want to wake up eager and productive this week.

You know how you wake up, brew coffee/whatever, check your stats and feel a lot more productive for the day with a bunch of green arrows instead of red ones?

To see the green arrows, you have to make moves days/weeks beforehand. So use Ranknest, let us focus on what we do best - so you can focus on monetizing/testing new niches with no "searching for next best SEO provider" bullplop to worry about.

Here's some reviews from that past few days if you have any doubts about Ranknest being better than any PBN you've actually tried so far:

jan20reviewsranknest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.