RankMagix - Get Ranked -Review Copies With 50% Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
------------------------------------------
SOME OF THE RECENT RESULTS BELOW
RM_01_Nov_5.png

RM_08_Nov_5.png

RM_09_Nov_5.png

10 X 50% Discount for Next 10 Members

Use this code to get 50% discount : GETFIFTY

RM_02.jpg

RM_04.jpg

RM_06.jpg

Review Copies

No FREE Reviews This Time

10 X 50% Discount for Next 10 Members

Use this code to get 50% discount : GETFIFTY

Last edited:

half review

first site cro-magic.com didnt go UP it wend DOWN from page 6 to page 7 after the project..hopefully it will change within next few weeks, at the end of december I will leave full review for both sites I padi full pro package :xmas-smiley-022:

I was also skeptical but I checked his work in detail and seen good results, this guy are really impressive. He really spread out the work in different directions to get a long lasting quality. Only the best have the balls to give a complete source. Im not payed to say this, im just impressed. Keep up I will place a new order later.

first site cro-magic.com didnt go UP it wend DOWN from page 6 to page 7 after the project..hopefully it will change within next few weeks, at the end of december I will leave full review for both sites I padi full pro package :xmas-smiley-022:

Thank you so much for your review.

I was also skeptical but I checked his work in detail and seen good results, this guy are really impressive. He really spread out the work in different directions to get a long lasting quality. Only the best have the balls to give a complete source. Im not payed to say this, im just impressed. Keep up I will place a new order later.

Thanks so much for the review and the kind words. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.