Status
Not open for further replies.

seotrain

Seo
Jul 4, 2013
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Here I am presenting the Real Deal with no fluff stuff. This package contains the High PR Links from authority websites. All the Links will be created 100% manually. Obtaining these Manual high PR links can never be so cheap and easy but being new here, I am offering them for all of you to test the quality. This is a Pure White Hat service to increase your website SERP. These Links are always helpful for OLD as well as NEWLY created websites. All these are purely Handmade First Tier Links.

Check The Package:

Video Creation

Video has always been an attractive way. We will make an advertising video for your business and Upload it to YouTube.

10 Video Submissions

We will also submit your video to other high PR video submissions websites like slideshare, vimeo etc. It helps in getting more traffic to your website and getting quality backlinks.

5 Likes To YouTube Video

We will make 5 Likes to YouTube Video. These show social interaction on your video, YouTube loves that and sees videos with more of it as more relevant.

Squidoo Lens

We use 100% Original Article for Squidoo Lens. Relevant Images and Video Added. Theme Used according to Topic.

15 High PR Social Bookmarks For Squidoo Lens

We will submit the Lens Link in Top 15 Social Bookmarking Websites for faster Indexing.

20 Directory Submissions

We submit your website to all directions manually. We'll submit different anchor text to directories because only one anchor text is not good for search engines. Your website will be submitted to most relevant web directories with High Approval Rates.

20 Web 2.0 Blogs

We will use all TOP Rated Websites Like Wordpress, Blogger, Livejournal etc. Login Details will be reported back to you. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Appropriate Images and Video added in each property.

20 InterLinked Blogs

We will Interlink 20 Blogs. It will create a Chain of Links. Appropriate Images and Video added in each property. Good Readable content is used.

15 Top Approved Articles

We use all high PR articles Directories including ArticleBase, GoArticles, Newsvine, sooperarticles, articlesfactory and so on, you will get all the Approved Article Links. Good Readable content is used.

15 Angela And Paul Style Backlinks

We use a filtered high PR website list same like Angela and Paul. Your website link will be created with Special high quality real looking profile.

5 .EDU Blogs

We will create .edu blogs on high PR (4+) sites. Login Details will be reported back to you. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Appropriate Images and Video added in each blog.

5 .WIKI Blogs

We will create .wiki blogs on high PR sites. Login Details will be reported back to you. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Appropriate Images and Video added in each blog.

10 DOC/PDF Sharing

We will submit 100% Original Articles In top DOC/PDF Sharing Sites. We use all high PR sites like scribd, docstoc etc. It provide high quality authority backlinks that works like a magic.

25 High PR Social Bookmarks

We will Create New Accounts each time. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Login Details will be reported back to you with Bookmark Location. We submit bookmarks to all top sites like Delicious, Reddit, Digg, Twitter, Stumbleupon and Facebook etc.

10 Forum Signature Links

Links from high PR forum signatures.

10 Naked URL Links

10 Naked URL Links from high PR Websites.

5 Niche Related Backlinks

5 Blog Comments related to your Niche.

Other Social Media Link Types:

1. 5 Tweets
2. 5 Delicious Sharing
3. 1 Facebook Page + 5 Likes
4. 5 StumbleUpon Hits
5. Reddit Share
6. 5 High PR Blog Comments
7. Pinterest Pin/Repins
8. 5 LinkedIn Shares
9. 5 Google +1 ( If your Website has +1 Button )

Second Tier Links

10. 200 EDU Links
11. 10,000 Blog Comments

The Unbelievable Price for all this is only - $ 109

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is the TAT?
A: You will be reported back within 10 Business Days.

Q: Do you submit reports?
A: Will deliver a detailed report upon completion.

Q: How many original articles used and of how many words?
A: 3 high quality 400+ words article. The rest content we will Spun. Spun content is well readable.

Q: Can We Use All original articles for the packages?
A: Yes you can add more original articles but you need to provide your own content through Email. Send me Email at seotraininfo@gmial.com by replying the mail you get after placing the order.

Q: Non - English keywords allowed?
A: Yes, however your articles will be in English, keywords can be foreign. You need to provide your keyword in foreign as well as its English translation and we will replace them while making links.

Q: How do I order?
A: It’s a two-step Process:
1. Make the payment first at my PayPal:
payseotrain@gmail.com or Click Here
2. After making payment click the Buy Now Button Below, Fill the form with PayPal transaction id and other required Information.

Contact Me:

Email: seotraininfo@gmial.com
GTalk: seotraininfo@gmial.com

Offering 30% Discounted Review Copies to the First 3 Eligible Members

Pay Now

Submit Form

Regards
SeoTrain

SeoTrain's Service is top notch!
I received my report few days ago and I thoroughly checked it today. All links are from PR 4+ and Even 5+ sites from different platforms, it’s amazing to see that 99% links are sticking as of today.
The report was well managed and easy to navigate.
The original articles used were of good quality and spun content was unique and readable. The backlinks looked very natural in the articles as they were randomly placed.
Web2.0 properties created were of best quality. It used Different Images and the use of keywords in the title was good.
Social Bookmarks, profiles, articles and .EDUs were also done well. Very affordable for the quality of links you are receiving.
TAT was good, within promised time. So i see some quality juice in this service. Good Luck!

SeoTrain's Service is top notch!
I received my report few days ago and I thoroughly checked it today. All links are from PR 4+ and Even 5+ sites from different platforms, it’s amazing to see that 99% links are sticking as of today.
The report was well managed and easy to navigate.
The original articles used were of good quality and spun content was unique and readable. The backlinks looked very natural in the articles as they were randomly placed.
Web2.0 properties created were of best quality. It used Different Images and the use of keywords in the title was good.
Social Bookmarks, profiles, articles and .EDUs were also done well. Very affordable for the quality of links you are receiving.
TAT was good, within promised time. So i see some quality juice in this service. Good Luck!

Thanks. I am happy you like our previous small package.

Open for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.