Rank Initiative - Blog Posts with a PUNCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunkin

donut underestimate me
Aug 31, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rank Initiative - Blog Posts with a PUNCH!!! - 30% BONUS

30% BONUS LINKS FOR THE NEXT 5 - 100 POST ORDERS

RankInitiative-X.jpg

Last edited:

3 Review Copies available for members who actually leave reviews :) 20% off

Report Received

I just received my report for 12 Blogposts ordered as a test.

This service is AMAZING, i never get domains like these in any service, and believe me, i ordered over 50 Blogposts service from here and from other big forums. The domains have a very good Domain Authority and Page Authority, the OBL is low and the distribution of Page Rank was really good.

Conclusion: You won't regret anything after buying this service. If you have a good on-page optimization you can TRIPLE INSTANTLY your earnings after you will buy a package of blogposts from this guy. ASTONISHING!
I'm currently waiting for results but as i have a very good on-page SEO, the results will be quite interesting!

Best. Review. Ever.

This service is AMAZING, i never get domains like these in any service, and believe me, i ordered over 50 Blogposts service from here and from other big forums. The domains have a very good Domain Authority and Page Authority, the OBL is low and the distribution of Page Rank was really good.

Conclusion: You won't regret anything after buying this service. If you have a good on-page optimization you can TRIPLE INSTANTLY your earnings after you will buy a package of blogposts from this guy. ASTONISHING!
I'm currently waiting for results but as i have a very good on-page SEO, the results will be quite interesting!

Seriously, best review I've ever seen on the forum.

Thanks very much for the review!

Status
Not open for further replies.