Rank-Initiative.jpg

https://brimstonehills.wufoo.com/forms/rank-initiative/ 25 Pack - Posts
$65

50 Pack - Posts
$117

100 Pack - Posts
$217

Last edited:

30% Bonus Links - Many people have asked about number of URL keywords. Unlimited is the answer, just supply the information on the order form.

Thanks
Keith

Please PM a few samples...
I’m especially interested in fishing, recreation and outdoor niches

Review Time

Had a chance to get a review copy and I must say, this is top notch work! I checked out all the links and they have diverse and random high PageRank, which is good from an seo standpoint. These were pointed to a pretty competitive term in the physical product niche.

The articles are of quality; not that gibberish garbage content you see on some other networks.

As for serp ranking, still too early at this point, however, based on past experiences with these kinds of links, I should see a nice boost for my term. I'm ranking on the middle of Page One for the moment. Will let you know when it happens.

A+ and GeneralGadget-Approved! :cool2:

Had a chance to get a review copy and I must say, this is top notch work! I checked out all the links and they have diverse and random high PageRank, which is good from an seo standpoint. These were pointed to a pretty competitive term in the physical product niche.

The articles are of quality; not that gibberish garbage content you see on some other networks.

As for serp ranking, still too early at this point, however, based on past experiences with these kinds of links, I should see a nice boost for my term. I'm ranking on the middle of Page One for the moment. Will let you know when it happens.

A+ and GeneralGadget-Approved! :cool2:

Thanks for the review, Gadget. Always a pleasure hearing such good things from good people.

Keith

Last edited:
REVIEW:

As you know, i'm always on the lookout for new blog networks so when this one hit the market, i just had to test it out!

4.5/5 for Speed:
Received my report as promised... exactly 10 working days after ordering

4.5/5 for Communication:
I pinged OP a couple of times and he responded quickly, so no issues there

2.5/5 for Price:
I went for the 100pack at $217, which works out at just over $2 per post which is considerably cheaper than many other private blog networks (where the average is $5 per post). However, the quality of the content and the blogs is seriously lacking so IMO the two are not comparable

2.5/5 for Content:
OP makes it clear in the sales graphic that the articles are spun so i wasn't expecting high end content. But considering the articles supposed to be hand spun i was extremely disappointed, especially when i saw that on many of the posts, the title had absolutely nothing to do with the article, think...
Title: The effective use of Medicine Balls
Content: Tips on buying home cinema systems
... just doesn't work for me!

2.5/5 for Quality:
The quality of the blogs varies considerably too. Some site are extremely poor e.g. PR3 with literally 10 backlinks, CF17 TF0, and DA19 PA1 while others look decent... so it's a mixed bag!

3.5 Overall:
Based on the quality of the blogs and the content, for me this falls into the same category as the likes of Dons YAFBPS, of SteveJones' BlogNetwork which are all considerably cheaper.

Too early to tell what impact these links will have on my SERPs, so i'll keep you posted.

With all that said, i'd happily order again if the price was lowered and i'd use it for hitting my tier2 or for my spam projects.

UPDATE!

This WORKS! My term went from #6 to #3 in Google first page!

I'm seeing an increase in traffic and SALES! And if your wondering, that with the 50 Pack! Imagine if this was the 100 Pack. I'd more than likely be #1!

Great Job dunkin! :)

Thanks Gadget!

And thank you, theallspark, for the detailed and honest review.

Status
Not open for further replies.