Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandorsson

Jun 17, 2011
In my world.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi WFs,

I hope you all are fine. Its my first thread on WF. Let me introduced my self. I am bandorsson ( a professional content Writer ). I have my own company of content writers consisting native as well as non native writers.

About our company & team

Our company name is Knowledge Power.

We are a team of highly qualified native English writers from various parts of world including USA, UK and Canada having flair of creative writing. They are able to deliver 100% original and highly innovative content.

What we offer

We can provide the following services

• Articles Writing
  • Web Content including Anchor texting
  • Ezine article writing
  • Blogs writing
  • All types of SEO articles
  • Product Reviews
  • Technical Articles ( Software & Hardware related)
  • Press Releases

Deadlines

We can meet the deadlines which we discuss prior to starting or even taking up assignments and word towards delivering before the deadline is over.

On an average, we can deliver 50 articles in 24-36 hours by maintaining the quality of content high. Our content is free from errors (Grammar and spellings etc.)

Why us?

By giving us an opportunity to write content for you; you can be assured of high quality and relevant content for your site or other SEO techniques such as link building. The requirements are analyzed properly before we start working on them. Our articles can be used on various sites for marketing purposes to elevate the traffic on your site.

Price

We work at highly competitive price and re-work on the content (if required) without asking for additional money.

We are charging $0.9/100 words.

We are happy to give you samples to judge my quality.

We can handle bulk orders without any failure in quality as well as in deadline.

For any query or question feel free to contact me via PM as well as by mail.
Please note my mail id: info@earthofwriters.com

Regards
Bandorsson

Hi sir! I am quite interested with your offer. Just email me at my email address deloyz069@gmail.com or pm me here. Also i am a guaranteed quality and authentic article writer with low rate of 3$/500 article. pm me so i can start with it.

Review.

just got 10 articles in 24 hours as agreed. All articles are copyscape pass. So nice work, quality content.

8/10 from my side.

Sending you more orders.

Regards

Review.

I would for sure recommend his service on article writing. Can't beat the quality and turn-a-round for this price. The quality was very nice. I can actually use these article on my site not just for article directories.

10/10 - price
9/10 - quality
9/10 - turn-a-round

Thanks for the quality work, Bandorsson

Status
Not open for further replies.