Pulse360 Clickfraud Source

thanks for the heads up with this. Kanoodle is not a product that I have a lot of day to day contact with but I will definitely get this information over to the right person so it can be squashed. Looks to me like a partner of a partner but tough to tell without doing some digging.
just a heads up though Kanoodle and Pulse are 100& different from one another and share no partners so more than likely this issue would have nothing to do with Pulse.

just a heads up though Kanoodle and Pulse are 100& different from one another and share no partners so more than likely this issue would have nothing to do with Pulse.

Really? I assumed because when I filed an abuse report on Kanoodle it had Pulse360's contact information listed. But thanks Joe. :D

What a fucking turd burger samich. Id love to rape his face with my fist. I have lost 2 pc's due to spyware in the past 5 years. Fucking scum of the earth I tell you!

Damn, nice detective work. I'll need to scan my shit now as I just last visited warez-bb.org last night.

Damn, nice detective work. I'll need to scan my shit now as I just last visited warez-bb.org last night.

eh you would probably know if you had it. When I got it AVG started going crazy, my system slowed to a crawl, I couldn't open some programs, and there were multiple instances of IE open.