Providing SEO services for top 10 Ranking.. Reviews inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.faizan

Aug 3, 2010
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After serving many satisfied Wickedfire members I am here again to take orders for SEO projects.

We strictly follow only allowed 100% whitehat methods for ranking.

As always our charges depends on the keyword competition, search volume and few other factors.

I will be charging 50% upfront, 30% after ranking in top 30 and remaining 20% after achieving the results

Results may vary but we are known to get our client's website into top page ranking for their keywords.

PM me for free quotation.

Any questions and comments are welcome.

I started using Faizan's services a little while back.We hired him and his team for a keyword we wanted to see if they could get us into the #10 spot for a keyword that had 388k results.

After about two months, they finally broke us into the top 10. The prices were really good. The only thing that I think could have been a little better is some sort of reporting. I talked to him about that and he did say they didn't do reporting because of the extra time they would have to spend compiling it which takes them away from link building.

Faizan did take the time to hit me up on Gchat lots of times to let me know the status of the project which made me feel more comfortable working with him and turned out to be a great guy. I don't know about everybody else but it always makes me feel a lot more comfortable when there's good communication with a service provider.

The no reporting was ok for us anyways since we just monitored the keyword and watched it jump around for a little while with the back links that came in. It seemed like we were stuck on page #2 for awhile but they finally got us to the first page position 10.

Anyways, if you are looking to outsource some link building these guys will definitely take care of you.

I was on a journey so wasn't able to reply to my PMs. Not sure if those guys are interested at the moment or not because of the delay. No takers yet.. Again if anyone need my services then PM me or reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.