Proof Reviews!50% OFF in Bulk! GUARANTEED 250 Backlinks From Top Article Directories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Guaranteed Ezinearticles.com + 250 Top Article Directories Traffic Driving, Permanent Backlinks + UniqueArticleWizard.com Set!!! [FONT=&quot]

50% BULK ORDER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE!!!
[FONT=&quot]

Ultra Spun, Perfectly Human Readable, Minimum 50% Unique Content That GETS ACCEPTED![/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Wilcox

Hey,
Great turnaround and the articles are great, much better that I've expected. Will be ordering more, when I need to. Thanks!

http://www.wickedfire.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=31586&u=65007
I got a $5 review of Lando's service, so here' my review.

Communication: Excellent. Lando informed me when he started to work on my articles, and replied to all messages quickly.

Speed: got my articles 3 days after ordering, very pleased with turnaround.

Quality: the original article is well over 500 words, researched and nicely written. Grammar and spelling is correct with maybe few errors, but no objections there. All other articles are at the same level of quality and more than 50% unique, just as he promised. Quite confidant that all articles will be accepted in any article directory, plus Lando offers a revision if any article gets rejected, which is fantastic.

Great service, fast turnaround, and you get articles which are totally postable without any additional work on them. Will be ordering more!

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/1...ns-guaranteed-eza-acceptance.html#post1237406
I got a $5 review of Lando's service.

Communication : 5/5 Lando was quick to communicate what he needed from me and I had no problems getting a hold of him.

Speed: 4/5 I got my review copy today and the request was friday so it was just the weekend, no problem with that.

Quality: 4.5/5 Quality was good, there were a few parts of the article that didn't connect right like DNChamp.com said but other than that, it was a good article and easy to fix.

Overall: This is a good service but to make this a great service, Lando should provide the spintext article as well (hint hint...looking in my inbox). The 100 articles are nice but they can't be run through many of the automated softwares out there like senuke, AMR, BLG's article submission, etc.

If Lando provided the spintext version as well, he'd be hammered with orders from me and many others.

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/1...ns-guaranteed-eza-acceptance.html#post1229635
ok review here...

i get a review from lando..

speed : 4/5 .. i give my detail at thursday, i get report in monday..its good enough for me..

Quality : 5 / 5
The grammar errors were at a minimum so Im pretty pleased with the output. Very quality writing and proofreading service by Lando.

You get 100 versions of ur original article and each article wasn't auto spun junk. this is good spun provided by lando

Overall : This is good service and cheap.. pm me, i want to order again..thanks

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/1...ns-guaranteed-eza-acceptance.html#post1229110
I would like to thank everybody that posted an honest critique of their experience.

The sole purpose of the previous thread [FONT=&quot]here[/FONT] was to prove that this is content which:

1. Is good enough to Be Accepted by the Top Article Directories, including Ezinearticles.com
2. Is perfectly human readable, being MANUALLY spun.
3. Produces hundreds of at least 50% unique between each other variations.

So, here are the improvements compared to the previous offer.

[FONT=&quot]You Are In Control !!![/FONT]

1. I would write an original, at least 500 words article, that would pass Copyscape 100%, and that is GUARANTEED to be accepted by Ezinearticles.com.

2. Within 48 to 72 hours you get the article for review and approval. At this point you can advise any changes you want.

3. Once you approve of the article I create an ultra spun version, Guaranteed:

- To be free from grammar and spelling mistakes;

- To produce at least 250, minimum 50% unique variations,guaranteed to be accepted by at least 250 of the Top 500 article directories, including Article Base, Isnare, Ideamarketers, Buzzle, ArticleAlley, etc. In reality, I would submit to much more than 250 directories, and you are very likely to get more than 250 backlinks.

- To be perfectly human readable - this is not the usual auto-spun junk;

4. Within 3 days after your approval, I start the submissions. The original would be sent to Ezinearticles.com.

5. Up to 14 days after you approve of the original article you receive the first report with the exact URLs of your PUBLISHED articles. You would also get the login and passwords of the accounts created for you, if any, so that you can track the submissions yourself.

[FONT=&quot]Unconditional 30 Days
Double Your Money Back Guarantee!!!

[/FONT]​

Here is finally what I guarantee for you:

• Original article would pass Copyscape 100%

• Original article would be published on Ezinearticles.com;

• You get at least 250 permanent backlinks from the Top Article Directories;

• If I can't get your article approved, you get UNLIMITED REVISIONS until article is published;

• If, within 30 Days I fail to get you at least 250 versions of your article approved at 250 of the Top 500 article directories, you get Double Your Money Back and keep all the articles plus the links build for you already;
But, this is not all.

[FONT=&quot]Special Bonus - Massive Contextual Backlinks!!!

[/FONT]​

You could well be familiar with the powerful article submission and publishing service Unique Article Wizard. To get you even more traffic and backlinks I would create :

• Original article, different from your Ezinearticles one, but still related to it, and produce 2 rewrites, as per UAW guidelines;

• Then, I would submit these to UAWs network of over 19,000 blogs and directories, as per their claims;

• You would get the original UAW report of all the submissions carried out.

You can expect several hundreds more backlinks coming from blogs and directories having different C-class IPs. Unfortunately, here I cannot guarantee the exact amount of backlinks you would get, as this depends on your niche and topic of the article.

This alone would build you hundreds of contextual backlinks with your desired anchor text, saving you at least $67 per month, which is the current UAW membership fee.

So, How Many Arms and Legs?

You Get GUARANTEED 250 Top Article Directories + Several Hundred Contextual Backlinks For

Just $56

SAVE $17.6 On A Single Order Immediately!

If you are one of the first 20 WF members to place an order you get immediately
35% Off the Current Price!

Want To Get Guaranteed 1,250 Permanent Backlinks From Top 250 Article Directories At Just $0.112 Per Link?

Place a Bulk Order for 5 or more article sets, and you would get a whopping 50% Discount Right Away!!!

That Would Save You $140 Instantly!

Here is what to do next

1. PM me either a keyword or a topic for your article. Include also the URL you want to promote.
2. Send a PayPal payment to articlevideos [at] gmail [dot] com. If you need alternative payment method, shoot me a PM. When you send your keyword or topic, please include your unique PayPal ID transaction.
3. Get your GUARANTEED backlinks, get more traffic and sales.

P.S. If you have any questions post here on the thread, PM me, or send me an email: contentfoundry [at] gmail [dot] com

Status
Not open for further replies.