Status
Not open for further replies.

chini

Jun 10, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WFHEADER.png

Dominate Google With Our Professional Backlink Service - Guaranteed

Link Matrix is by far, is one of the most comprehensive link building package being offered in WickedFire, with unique & high quality backlink structure combining the power of contextual backlinks from multiple sources (with different ip's, aged domains and PR's) and injecting this link juice into your web properties and money pages.

We are currently offering 3 unique packages and each one includes 6 of the best backlink networks online, which will give you a significant search boost.

ARTICLE SAMURAI +UAW $127 per month
50,000 Blogs on their network - This network is exclusive as it was only opened for 500 people. (Article samurai also blasts to UAW network aswell as its own network)

Link Grind $197.00 per month
High quality underground backlink network with 1000 high authority sites

ARTICLE RANKS PRO $89 per month
10,000-20,000 Blogs and Article Directories which forces articles to get indexed with auto bookmarking

ARTICLE MARKETING AUTOMATION $67 per month
10,000+ Sites on their network

TRAFFIC KABOOM $65 per month
Another exclusive network, with high quality sites in many different niches

AUTHORITY LINK NETWORK $49.95 per month
5,000+ Sites on their network

Total Monthly Value $595.00

As you'd already know, contextual back-links from multiple sources are one of the most effective methods for short term and long term ranking for your golden keywords.

We also manually craft a high quality, unique spun article and choose the best categories for your article + optimal keywords to get you the maximum results.

Here are the current packages we are offering for a limited time:

Package 1 - $30

bs3.png

Package 2 - $40

package2.png

Package 3 - $60

bs4.png

My Guarantee

Im confident that you will see positive results, as I have seen and my private clients have seen decent results within a short period (5+ weeks) of time using this service, that if you see NO Ranking improvements like I did and my customers did after 6 weeks, send me your rank tracking data or a screen shot of rankings and ill do another submission until you see results.

How to order?

1) Purchase your package via the buy now buttons above

2) Once Payment Sent, send us a email to orderseoservices @ gmail.com with your Paypal Transaction ID and the following information:

Tell us a article you want written (e.g. I want a article on Netflix) Your Urls you want ranked with Anchor Text. For Package 1 you can have up to 2 urls (with up to 5 anchors each) For Package 2 you can have up to 6 URLs (with up to 5 anchors each) and with Package 3 you can have up to 3 URLs (with up to 5 anchors each).

Common Questions

How long will it take to completely process my order? Package 1 up to 10 days, Package 2 around 15 days and Package 3 around 17 days.

How do I know you submitted to all the networks? We will send you a screenshot of your article submitted to all the networks.

How Many Backlinks Will I Get? Depends on Niche & Article Quality, On Average Good Quality Article Tends to get submitted to over 50-300+ Unique Blogs Per Month

Whats the difference between these networks? They have different blogs on the network, and some networks are bigger than others and have different quality websites.

How unique are the articles? Unique article, spun with the best spinner with sentence rewrite and word/phrase synonyms. So very unique.

Wouldn't sending the article to all networks get be penalized with Google? We drip-feed at a very low rate, and it’s also recommended to spin your anchor text. Anchor variations are crucial.

Review Copies

SORRY ALL REVIEW COPIES TAKEN

Have Questions?

PM me or email me at orderseoservices@ gmail.com

Last edited:

As first time service to this forum im offering 4 Review Copies:

1 MORE FREE PACKAGE 1 (AS REVIEW OFFERS)
1 70% DISCOUNT FOR PACKAGE 2
1 50% DISCOUNT FOR PACKAGE 3

I think 4 review packages U R giving,If U give 2 free packages then I will take the second one.

PM me If I am qualified, & what details U need.

Can we opt not to include Authority Link Network in the submission? Also, will this work with a new site/blog (about 1 to 2 months old)?

Yes Summerdayz that fine.

Im giving 25% Discount on any package for the next 2 orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.