*!*!* Profile back links from 20 .edu sites and 10 .org sites *!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
All profile links will be from different domain.

We will create 30 profile back links from 20 different .edu sites and 10 different .org sites. All profiles will have an anchor pointing to your site.

FAQ:​

1. What is done additionally apart from just creating the profile with an anchor to your site?
A) We will try to keep the profile page updated with almost all possible details like
• ICQ Number:
• AIM Screen Name:
• MSN ID:
• AOL IM:
• Yahoo! Messenger:
• Real name: [You can provide me if you want them to be displayed]
• Location: [You can provide me if you want them to be displayed]
• Interests:
B) We will also visit the site, login and keep it signed in for some time. We will repeat this at least 4-5 times in a month so the “Last Visit” or “Last Active” in the forum keeps changing. You can login to the site, visit the profile page and confirm the same.
Note: We will do this only for one month after sending the report.

C) We will do random profile interlinking. Not all the profiles are interlinked to the preceding and succeeding profiles.

D) Your profile page will have only one anchor pointing to your site to add more stress to that particular keyword.

2. Will you send me a report after completion?
Yeah, we will send you detailed excel report which has
The exact deep links to the profile page. [Click open it]
Email id, user id, password and RSS feed for the profile
3. What is the PR of the .edu sites and .org sites?
PR of the .edu sites --> 0-7
PR of the .org sites --> 2-6
The PR of the profile page will be zero [Initially] so nothing to care much about the PR of the domain. But we would do all possible things to get your profile indexed by Google bot.

4. How long the links will stay alive?
The links will be everlasting. If at all any of the link got deleted, we request you to let us know so that we can replace you with another one.

5. Will you update the site list frequently?
Yeah, we will add few sites every month and delete few sites but the best sites are sticky.

6. What are the details required?
URL =
Key word =
Your email id = [For sending report]
Pls check 1.A) [see above] and send me that details as well.

7. What is the price?
$20

8. What is your paypal / communication id?
My paypal / communication id is catchmeatjames@gmail.com

One reputed WF member with 500+ posts can get a review for 50% discount.

Perhaps he just forgot or discontinued this service. He completed two orders for me on his directory submission service a couple weeks ago. PM him

Status
Not open for further replies.