Professional Yahoo Answers Posting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzler_chetan

Oct 7, 2007
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
We've providing the Yahoo Answers posting services since long, as a part of the SEO services from SeoHyd. Yahoo answers not just help in SEO in Yahoo Search, but also is helpful in providing good traffic from the clickable links, as the accounts we use are Level 2 and Level 3 accounts.

Here is what we provide -

• We submit to any category that you desire to, and your site is related to
  • All the answers will be self-written and no copy-paste job would be done
  • We can include the website in the answer itself, or in the resource box
  • We have experienced Yahoo! answers posters to do this job

20 Yahoo! Answers - $12
30 Yahoo! Answers - $16
50 Yahoo! Answers - $25
100 Yahoo! Answers - $45

25 Yahoo! Answers with 3 guaranteed best answers - $25
50 Yahoo! Answers with 10 guaranteed best answers - $45

The time to complete the service will be a minimum of 3-4 days to a maximum of 2 weeks, depending on the package ordered.
PM or reply for any more details or to place an order.

*** 2 Review copies available for 20 Yahoo! Answers for the first 2 people to reply.
*** And the next 2 people to order would get a 50% discount on any order you make.

What format does your report come in and how long do you guarantee that the answers will remain up before being knocked down by spam patrol?

Hi friends,
I got my review copy from this guy.
There was no spam,no copy paste work all the answers were genuine and related with good grammer.

Thanks sizzler i will contact you as soon as possible with another project

What format does your report come in and how long do you guarantee that the answers will remain up before being knocked down by spam patrol?

Hi,

The report would be in xls format, and time taken would be dependent on the package you select, with a minimum of 4 days to maximum of 2 weeks (also depending on the category of your website)

if the offer for next 2 people got discount of 50% im interested in one pack. pm me

Yes you can get the service at 50% discount. PM sent.

Hi friends,
I got my review copy from this guy.
There was no spam,no copy paste work all the answers were genuine and related with good grammer.

Thanks sizzler i will contact you as soon as possible with another project

Thanks for the review! We would be happy to work with you in future too.

pretty good service the answers are researched and a good length. not sure how much it helps in seo but receiving quite a few clicks, will probably pay for itself in adsense in a few weeks.

pretty good service the answers are researched and a good length. not sure how much it helps in seo but receiving quite a few clicks, will probably pay for itself in adsense in a few weeks.

Thanks a lot for the review. Hope to do the business in future too!

Are you still offering this service?

If yes, could you do it in spanish?...If needed I could provide the answers and the questions...

Thanks,

Luis

Can you please pm me with the details? also are you going to use your account or our accounts to post the answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.