Professional Quality Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job on the 10 articles I requested... Will definitely buy more in the future.

Highly recommend ExcusiveWrites.

Turnaround was quick, well ahead of my expectations.

He charges a little more, but you're assured of a high standard of quality. I'd easily place him amongst the top tier of quality writers here at WF (and I've used more than a few).

Highly recommend ExcusiveWrites.

Turnaround was quick, well ahead of my expectations.

He charges a little more, but you're assured of a high standard of quality. I'd easily place him amongst the top tier of quality writers here at WF (and I've used more than a few).

Thanks Nordie..

Available once again for orders. I have now provided over 250,000 words to WF members since joining this forum approximately 60 days ago.

PM me if you are in need of top quality content.

Now open again for more orders.

Special rate of .025/word for orders of at least 5000 words placed between now and end of the year. PM me if interested.

Two thumbs up for exclusivewrites! He produced 15 quality articles for me on three different topics quickly and without any hassle. Very communicative and I would highly, highly recommend him.

I'm looking for someone that can help me with some content for a Life Hack blog that I run. Would you be interested in writing a few articles for me? 1000 words in length. Images and get research required. I'd help you come up with concepts, but you'd be free to select some of your own if you have ideas... PM me if you are interested.

All pending orders completed... Special deal now offered for orders of at least 2500 words placed between now and end of January - $2.25 per 100 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.